TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31

Go down 
+7
Jagle
ReddTrain
Dana
Hammer
Rex Kramer
GraceTX
The Inferno
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Inferno

The Inferno

LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty
PostSubject: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty5/21/2011, 4:15 pm

LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Captur10

Lamar Hunt (Born August 2, 1932 – December 13, 2006)

Uncle Lamar's Birthday is August 2nd and we want to celebrate it in style pre, during, and post game. We invite all INFERNO to wear their tropical wear, grass skirts, parrot regalia, etc and come celebrate with us at our new tailgate location. Read further down this thread to see what you can do to make this a fun and annual event!

LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 New_ta10
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/14/2011, 2:48 pm

LUAU!!!!

LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Luau-baby LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 New_ta10

On Sunday, July 31st, the Inferno will be celebrating the birthdays of FCD captain, Danny Hernandez as well as the birthday of soccer pioneer, Lamar Hunt. We hope you'll put on your Hawaiian shirts and other luau gear and help us celebrate these birthdays as the team takes on Chivas in the summer heat.

The Inferno and El Matador members will be making banners very soon so anyone who wants to help with our project are more than welcome to join us. We'll update you with that information as soon as those arrangements are finalized.
Back to top Go down
Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/21/2011, 11:50 am

Brenda and I are going to be making pulled pork and pineapple salsa. Hoping that someone else can bring buns for it, and maybe some barbecue sauce.

What else do people need to bring?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/21/2011, 11:57 am

I'll bring Hawaain Punch & red gatorade.... mmmmmm tasty and easy to mix with "other" drinks

Last edited by Hammer on 7/30/2011, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/21/2011, 12:13 pm

I'll be tagging up with Melissa Reddick likely next week to touch bases with her about the FCD Foundation angle we'll be working.

Talked to her hubby and he said that he and a couple of the other BFS guys might make it out to the tailgate and he wants to bring their kids over to bang on the drums during half time.
Back to top Go down
ReddTrain

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/21/2011, 12:36 pm

My plan is to make it over to Central Markup and grab some Maui Brewing Company beers to share.

(You expected anything less from me?!)
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/29/2011, 8:53 pm

Thanks for that Brad. Do you have a pop up tent that you'd be able to bring by?
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/29/2011, 8:59 pm

The Inferno will be providing the main pulled pork for this event and Hawaiin punch but we do need all our members to pitch in with the items below. So, please help us make this a great party!

Please post what you plan on bringing in this thread and we will update the master list. Any questions, please PM Hammer, GraceTX or Dana. Looking forward to this great kick off event!!!

1 pack hot dogs / 1 pack buns (4 people)1 Brad

2 packs of hamburger buns for the pulled pork (2 people)
1 Miss Charlie
2 Brad

1 bottle (20 oz size or larger) each barbecue sauce, relish, ketchup, mustard (2 people)

Chips - Frito Lay Mix Bag, 20 to 22 count (3 people). Individual serving size assortments.
1 Brad

24 pack bottled water (3 people)
1 Dana (also going to get some Sprite because I like it)

10 lb bag of charcoal (1 person)
1 Cryde

2 Bags of Ice (5 people)

We also need people to bring the following to make the day fun and comfortable.

3 Pop up tents for shade
1 Dana (the Inferno’s popup)

1 kids pool
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/30/2011, 10:34 am

I have to be in Ennis from 2:00 to 4:00 the afternoon of the luau. I can't possibly be at the game before 5:00. I have a new blue awning, too.

Drat!
Back to top Go down
cryde

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/31/2011, 9:43 am

My friend and I will bring 2 bags of Charcoal.
Back to top Go down
cryde

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/31/2011, 9:49 am

What time does the tailgate start?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty7/31/2011, 10:29 am

cryde wrote:
What time does the tailgate start?

Thanks cryde... tailgate starts at 1pm
Back to top Go down
Stormchaser

Stormchaser

PostSubject: Luau split   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty8/1/2011, 9:49 am

Hey What a great tailgate!! Thanks to everyone who brought goodies. Chococrack, the pulled pork and fixings was great! Hot dogs. lays and plates were fun and Hawaiian beer, the birthday cake and for anyone else I may have left out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.texartnursery.com
chazsoccer

chazsoccer

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty8/1/2011, 1:33 pm

Love the new spot! Had a blast yesterday at the tailgate.

I loved the fresh watermelon slices!

My favorite thing was the tribute to Uncle Lamar with the flowers for his statue.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty8/1/2011, 7:15 pm

I got in from Ennis about thirty minutes before kickoff. I elected to take my regular seat in 104 rather than come over and freeload at the Luau. It looked really interesting.

During the game, the gang in the beer garden sounded great. How is it that they know so many of our chants?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty8/1/2011, 10:26 pm

Jagle wrote:
During the game, the gang in the beer garden sounded great. How is it that they know so many of our chants?

Because a number of their flock are old Inferno members who choose not to participate in the EM chants or have decided to part ways with the Inferno for other reasons. Plus Andrew and Casey, who are orchestrating over there, have been fans of Inferno for some time now. Andrew and I setr up texts to do joint chants during the match and it is working out pretty well so far.
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty8/1/2011, 11:07 pm

I'll bet that shade on the stage for games with 6pm kickoffs are an attraction to old Inferno members as well.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty8/2/2011, 9:34 am

Wanted to thank everyone that contributed to make the Luau Tailgate a success.

In particular, Jon and Brenda for getting all the decorations and coordinating a lot of the pre-tailgate action! I totally heart ya for it!

A tip of my hat to the hearty few that did battle with the heat in the section, I almost passed out before the game so I was shuttled into the stadium club. (And thanks to Brenda for the loan of her hat, it helped once I made my way to the section when the shade was there.)
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty8/2/2011, 11:58 pm

I would to also add a thanks to some new people who really stepped up and helped out on the day:

JonathanLUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 459784477, RandyLUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 459784477, Charles1LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 459784477 and Charles2LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 459784477

I love to see new people get involved with Inferno and these four really impacted the quality of the tailgate in a major way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31   LUAU:  FCD v Chivas, July 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

LUAU: FCD v Chivas, July 31
Page 1 of 1