HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Seattle Sounder Fan Question re: Schellas Hyndman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oscartrout

PostSubject: Seattle Sounder Fan Question re: Schellas Hyndman   7/28/2011, 11:50 pm

I'll preface this by saying I have been aware of your coach long before MLS. Shellas's success is common knowledge to anyone familiar with NCAA record books, but on a more personal level a high school coach of mine played for him.

Anyway, with the resignation of Bob Bradley today discussions have revolved around en vogue international coaches for the position, specifically Klinsmann. Occasionally things have drifted to American candidates as a side topic. Of the Americans mentioned you generally hear the likes of Kreis, my Sounders's Sigi Schmid, Arena (again), and Kinnear or outliers such as Yallop or Nichols.

Now I don't think Gulati is hiring Shellas but as an intellectual exercise I'm wondering how you view his tenure with your FC Dallas, what you view as his strengths/weaknesses as a coach, and could he translate as USMNT coach?

I ask because frankly, I am impressed with you team.

Kudos.
Back to top Go down

Seattle Sounder Fan Question re: Schellas Hyndman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1