HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Pep Rally?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jagle

avatar


PostSubject: Pep Rally?   10/19/2011, 6:47 pm


FCD PLAYOFF PEP RALLY THIS SUNDAY

FC Dallas has clinched a return trip to the MLS Cup Playoffs, and your defending Western Conference Champions need your support! Help the team as they try to return to MLS Cup by joining us for our FCD Playoff Pep Rally presented by Cash America on Sunday, Oct. 23 at Pizza Hut Park.

This FREE event will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Budweiser Beer Garden immediately upon the team's return from their final regular season match in San Jose vs. the Earthquakes (Sat., Oct. 22 at 9:30 p.m. CT on FSSW+). The Pep Rally will be attended by the full FC Dallas squad and coaching staff, and food and drink will be available for purchase.

Show the team you're DTID and join us at our Playoff Pep Rally!

FCD Playoff Pep Rally presented by CashAmerica
Date: Sunday, Oct. 23 from 6-8 p.m.
Location: Budweiser Beer Garden at Pizza Hut Park
Back to top Go down
Hammer

avatar

Location : Plano, TX

PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/20/2011, 7:01 pm

I went to the pep rally at Trinity Hall last year and it was a ton pf fun. A chance to meet some of your favorite players up close and have a giggle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
also a member of...
RED SHAMROCK
The FCD Family Supporters Group
"All Little Bastards are F***ing Welcome!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Jagle

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/21/2011, 9:15 pm

It's going to generate a lot of excitement, what with nothing going on in Arlington.

I mean, who scheduled a rally for Sunday? Good God.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

avatar

Location : Plano, TX

PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/22/2011, 11:12 am

Well I am going! It was a blast last year and I encouyrage all to attend. Someone has to chant anyway! Who else is going?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
also a member of...
RED SHAMROCK
The FCD Family Supporters Group
"All Little Bastards are F***ing Welcome!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Keylock25

avatar

Location : Mckinney, TX

PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/22/2011, 11:14 am

I'll be there! Sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
Jagle

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/22/2011, 12:33 pm

Hammer wrote:
Well I am going! It was a blast last year and I encouyrage all to attend. Someone has to chant anyway! Who else is going?

You know, they could have coordinated with the sports bar on the corner, where they march from, and have the rally there. We could have been filling seats for the Cowboys, FCD would have come over as soon as they arrived, and we could all hang out for the Rangers. No, we have to get up, go over to the stadium, hang on the stage and maybe, MAYBE get to watch the Rangers start, START their game on the big screen. Then, when it is in the third inning or so and it's time to close the stadium, we have to haul off back across the street, or to home, and watch the rest of the ball game

Shame we have to do the FO's thinking for them.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

avatar

Location : Plano, TX

PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/22/2011, 12:48 pm

Jagle wrote:
Hammer wrote:
Well I am going! It was a blast last year and I encouyrage all to attend. Someone has to chant anyway! Who else is going?

You know, they could have coordinated with the sports bar on the corner, where they march from, and have the rally there. We could have been filling seats for the Cowboys, FCD would have come over as soon as they arrived, and we could all hang out for the Rangers. No, we have to get up, go over to the stadium, hang on the stage and maybe, MAYBE get to watch the Rangers start, START their game on the big screen. Then, when it is in the third inning or so and it's time to close the stadium, we have to haul off back across the street, or to home, and watch the rest of the ball game

Shame we have to do the FO's thinking for them.

Mike.... stop complaining! You love this team more than most I know, but sometimes you concentrate too much on the dark side. If you hadn't noticed... we SUPPORT FCD! The Inferno isn't the independent supporters of the Texas Rangers. If the Rangers are more important to you then leave earlier, but don't ruin it for the rest of us. Come and enjoy yourself! It will be fun and FCD needs the added boost this year going into playoffs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
also a member of...
RED SHAMROCK
The FCD Family Supporters Group
"All Little Bastards are F***ing Welcome!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Jagle

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/23/2011, 4:39 am

Hammer wrote:
Jagle wrote:
Hammer wrote:
Well I am going! It was a blast last year and I encouyrage all to attend. Someone has to chant anyway! Who else is going?

You know, they could have coordinated with the sports bar on the corner, where they march from, and have the rally there. We could have been filling seats for the Cowboys, FCD would have come over as soon as they arrived, and we could all hang out for the Rangers. No, we have to get up, go over to the stadium, hang on the stage and maybe, MAYBE get to watch the Rangers start, START their game on the big screen. Then, when it is in the third inning or so and it's time to close the stadium, we have to haul off back across the street, or to home, and watch the rest of the ball game

Shame we have to do the FO's thinking for them.

Mike.... stop complaining! You love this team more than most I know, but sometimes you concentrate too much on the dark side. If you hadn't noticed... we SUPPORT FCD! The Inferno isn't the independent supporters of the Texas Rangers. If the Rangers are more important to you then leave earlier, but don't ruin it for the rest of us. Come and enjoy yourself! It will be fun and FCD needs the added boost this year going into playoffs.


I didn't want to cast such a layer of sodden cloudiness between the team and all our sunshine. I believed that with a little more thinking, the front office could have set something up that the guys themselves would have enjoyed more. It entirely disagrees with me to disengage from such a communal day of sports in the metroplex to focus entirely on FCD, and I'm not sure a Rangers fan like Brek feels differently, especially with Texas skating on such thin ice.

I think I'll just stay at work until 7:00 p.m. That's when I usually get to just drive home.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

avatar

Location : Plano, TX

PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/23/2011, 12:05 pm

Sorry it doesn't work out for you Mike. I can assure you that ythrough speaking with Kris Katseanous at FCD, every effort was made to choose a suitable day, time and location for the rally. With the Rangers in the World Series, it really made it a little more difficult. We will certainly miss you and "Big Austria!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
also a member of...
RED SHAMROCK
The FCD Family Supporters Group
"All Little Bastards are F***ing Welcome!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Jagle

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/23/2011, 12:31 pm

They won't let me leave work before 4:00, anyway. If I decided to go ahead and come to the rally, I couldn't make it before 6:00. I'll litter that stage with confetti if I do. A blast of slow-fall will announce my arrival.
Back to top Go down
Dana

avatar

Location : Fort Worth, TX

PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/23/2011, 6:14 pm

Still babysitting for my neighbor and I can't just leave these sleeping children alone for a few hours. LOL

I am sad panda because I can't be there.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

avatar

Location : Plano, TX

PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/23/2011, 11:00 pm

I was completely expecting to go, but being a Dad, my little Lily had other plans Sad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
also a member of...
RED SHAMROCK
The FCD Family Supporters Group
"All Little Bastards are F***ing Welcome!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
gwar0127

avatar

Location : Savannah, Ga.

PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/23/2011, 11:54 pm

Hammer wrote:
I was completely expecting to go, but being a Dad, my little Lily had other plans Sad

I can relate. I hope Lily is okay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warren
Go wheels-off with other FCD supporters! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jagle

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/24/2011, 4:31 am

Having a rally last night makes sense when you learn that they have to play Wednesday night. That means they can't be out Tuesday, and that means that they have to had to have a rally on a night that the Rangers were playing. Might as well have been last night

Back to top Go down
Hammer

avatar

Location : Plano, TX

PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   10/24/2011, 5:47 pm

gwar0127 wrote:
Hammer wrote:
I was completely expecting to go, but being a Dad, my little Lily had other plans Sad

I can relate. I hope Lily is okay.

She's fine... thanks Warren. I think she decided to have a growth spurt just to ruin Daddy's fun LOL!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
also a member of...
RED SHAMROCK
The FCD Family Supporters Group
"All Little Bastards are F***ing Welcome!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pep Rally?   

Back to top Go down
 
Pep Rally?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Malton Forest Rally - Photos
» Killer B Rally video
» For Sale -Superbeam! Chrysler Sunbeam Rally Car
» the jim clark rally 2011
» Imbil Motorcycle Rally This Weekend

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net) :: FC Dallas-
Jump to: