TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marketing Changes at FCD

Go down 
+4
ReddTrain
gwar0127
GraceTX
Hammer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer

Hammer

Marketing Changes at FCD Empty
PostSubject: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty12/27/2011, 2:37 pm

It looks like FCD Director of Marketing and Digital media, Justin McCord, is no longer with FCD. After screwing us around for 6 months on the scarf he has finally left the club and moved to an agency. I did some digging and found out it was his choice to leave, but I am glad he is gone. Maybe now we won't have any lame Marches to the Match or awful vuvuzelas.... or.... we will have to educate another brainless, soccer oblivious idiot LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty12/27/2011, 2:59 pm

The crowd cheered!
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty12/27/2011, 3:01 pm

DFE! DFE!
Back to top Go down
ReddTrain

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty12/27/2011, 3:42 pm

Hammer wrote:
It looks like FCD Director of Marketing and Digital media, Justin McCord, is no longer with FCD.

My mother always taught me that, if you have nothing nice to say about someone, say nothing at all.

Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty12/27/2011, 4:55 pm

gwar0127 wrote:
DFE! DFE!

Huh???

ReddTrain wrote:
Hammer wrote:
It looks like FCD Director of Marketing and Digital media, Justin McCord, is no longer with FCD.

My mother always taught me that, if you have nothing nice to say about someone, say nothing at all.

The TRUTH is always a nice thing to say Twisted Evil

Might be worth you tackling Kelly over the scarf now Warren.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty12/27/2011, 6:37 pm

things like the Marches were embarrassing. the trying to get everyone to chant on certain minutes was a bit cringe worthy. Not saying I have all the answers by any means but it seems to me this is a step in the right direction!
Back to top Go down
Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty12/27/2011, 9:55 pm

Here's hoping they bring in someone who actually knows how to market an MLS team rather than some spare from a WNBA team or something.
Back to top Go down
Balonpie

Balonpie

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty3/5/2012, 12:44 pm

Hammer wrote:
It looks like FCD Director of Marketing and Digital media, Justin McCord, is no longer with FCD. After screwing us around for 6 months on the scarf he has finally left the club and moved to an agency. I did some digging and found out it was his choice to leave, but I am glad he is gone. Maybe now we won't have any lame Marches to the Match or awful vuvuzelas.... or.... we will have to educate another brainless, soccer oblivious idiot LOL!

Think again:roll: FCD is giving them away on opening day.
Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty3/5/2012, 3:34 pm

Balonpie wrote:
Hammer wrote:

Think again:roll: FCD is giving them away on opening day.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! KAHNNNNN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Changes at FCD   Marketing Changes at FCD Empty

Back to top Go down

Marketing Changes at FCD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net) :: FC Dallas-
Jump to: