TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cRapids 7/14

Go down 
+2
JasonMa
GraceTX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GraceTX

GraceTX

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty2/1/2012, 3:05 pm

Inferno has received the following invitation from cRapids supporters...

Hello, I writing to represent two Rapids supporters group - Class VI and the Pid Army.

We have a long history of entertaining traveling MLS supporters and in the past have had large groups of Burn Supporters join us in our pre game tailgate. It was a great time hanging out with you in Toronto as well ... I felt horrible for you all since our clubs have traveled similar roads and if any supporters deserve an MLS Cup - it's you guys!

We'd like to invite any traveling Dallas supporters to join us for the game at DSG Park. Our tailgate will start two to three hours before kick off and features kegs, soda, dogs, and food people bring to share with other supporters.

Our tailgates are completely run by volunteers and supported 100% by donations which are completely voluntary.

If you would like to join us as our guests. Just drop me an email and let me know the size of your traveling supporters and we can adjust our food/drink purchases to be sure you all are taken care of. With your tradition of coming to Colorado of growing annually - a good guesstimate would be much appreciated.
If you have any questions about traveling to Denver, need help facilitating TIFO, or need any kind of suggestions - let me know and we'll do everything we can to help you all feel welcomed.

If there is going to be a really large group coming - we could even toss you a party the night before kick off as you all arrive into the Mile High City on Friday night if you're not rolling into town Saturday morning.

Let us know if you'd like to have some Mile High Coloradan hospitality. There's also talk of coming down to Dallas this season - we'll see though - I hear it's pretty hot in August Wink

Mark Bodmer
Class VI
CVI at NoFanAlone dot com

Dave Cleland
Pid Army
PA at NoFanAlone dot com
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty2/1/2012, 3:06 pm

Jon and I are definitely out for this road trip since it's right before we leave for our vacation for the Olympics.
Back to top Go down
JasonMa

JasonMa

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/2/2012, 2:09 pm

Jason here, I just want to echo the invitation above. you guys have always treated me and my fellow Rapids supporters well and I hope to see some old friends at the Dick in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you have a large (like 40+) group coming and we might be able to help out with game day transportation and such.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/5/2012, 9:36 am

Ok people so I want to go if we can get people and as of right now Killer, Gina, Parrish and I think Gribs have shown interest.

I want to drive probably leaving early on the 13th or late on the 12th so you'd have to take the 13th off of work. If anyone has any serious interest let me know
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/5/2012, 1:02 pm

Virnig also wants to make the trip there.
Back to top Go down
Parrish

Parrish

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/5/2012, 3:38 pm

If we can get four, I offer my Kia Sportaqge for the ride out. Smallish SUV, so plenty of room for gear and a roomy back seat.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/5/2012, 4:28 pm

GraceTX wrote:
Virnig also wants to make the trip there.
Isnt he flying or going to be out there for work? Thats why I left him off of the potential list
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/5/2012, 4:31 pm

Parrish wrote:
If we can get four, I offer my Kia Sportaqge for the ride out. Smallish SUV, so plenty of room for gear and a roomy back seat.
We'll talk about cars. I'm fine driving mine and there's plenty of room for 4 plus 40ish MPG doesnt hurt the fuel cost.

From my understanding of Twitter Liz has money to go now and Lorae seemed fine with it if she could come up with the money, so Im guessing she's in. That makes 3 and we'll have a 4th if Gina can convince her boss to let her off work.
Back to top Go down
Tex-Micks

Tex-Micks

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/6/2012, 9:37 am

Aenghus and I will be going to the game. As this is our first road trip who do we need to contact to get tickets for the game. We would like to be seated with the FCD supporters if possible
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/6/2012, 10:15 am

The number on there website is : 303-825-4625. They have some family night promotion going on right now were they're offering 4 tickets plus meals and drinks for $12.50 a piece so once I get actual numbers on who is I'm going to see what their ticket reps could do for us in terms of cheap tickets. The normal price for tickets in their away supporter section is $22 .
Back to top Go down
Tex-Micks

Tex-Micks

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/6/2012, 10:20 am

ihatehouston wrote:
The number on there website is : 303-825-4625. They have some family night promotion going on right now were they're offering 4 tickets plus meals and drinks for $12.50 a piece so once I get actual numbers on who is I'm going to see what their ticket reps could do for us in terms of cheap tickets. The normal price for tickets in their away supporter section is $22 .

I will be looking for 3 tickets. We will be in Denvir on Friday visiting family.
Back to top Go down
Tex-Micks

Tex-Micks

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/9/2012, 1:26 pm

I contacted marcus at the cRapids ticket sales. Got three tickets for $20 (each). His number is 303 727 3541.

Last edited by Tex-Micks on 7/9/2012, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parrish

Parrish

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/9/2012, 1:35 pm

I'm out. A spot of car trouble over the weekend came with a $500+ price tag.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/9/2012, 3:04 pm

Travis was saying Matt and Cynthia might be interested anyone got their contact info?
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/9/2012, 6:09 pm

ihatehouston wrote:
Travis was saying Matt and Cynthia might be interested anyone got their contact info?

Are you friends with either of them on Facebook? (I don't have phone numbers for them)
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/9/2012, 8:44 pm

gwar0127 wrote:
ihatehouston wrote:

Are you friends with either of them on Facebook? (I don't have phone numbers for them)
I really want to give a smartass answer right here but no im not
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty7/10/2012, 2:57 pm

I sent Matt their contact information. Hopefully they'll be able to work something out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cRapids 7/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cRapids 7/14   cRapids 7/14 Empty

Back to top Go down

cRapids 7/14
Page 1 of 1