TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home game April 14th Tailgate information

Go down 
+3
Dana
Brad
basschamp557
7 posters
AuthorMessage
basschamp557

basschamp557

Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty
PostSubject: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty3/28/2012, 1:25 pm

Hey there folks! It is never to early to think about the next home tailgate. I am planning on deep frying wings and fries for the Montreal game. I will be bringing the grill also for grilling hamburgers and hot dogs if they are provided. It is a 7:30 game so I will be setting up around 2:30! (hopefully that is early enough to get the prime spot for the RV!)

Let me know what you all think!
Back to top Go down
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty3/28/2012, 9:41 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty3/29/2012, 8:41 am

Sounds nom!

I'm pondering making something new for the game. It will be a closer to game day decision though.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty3/29/2012, 10:12 am

We're in. We have the leftover hot dogs and hamburgers and will bring them.

We should also have the Bobby Rhine tribute shirts so if you've ordered one, be sure to come by the tailgate and pick it up.
Back to top Go down
scoreNOmore

scoreNOmore

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty3/29/2012, 2:21 pm

I am bringing choco crack - they were BR19's favorite too I love you

Should we invite Bevan and the boys?

She saw that we are doing shirts and she LOVED the idea.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty3/29/2012, 2:29 pm

Sure. That sounds lovely. I don't know if I can get children's shirts, but I'm sure I can get her a Bobby shirt.

We've also heard from Bobby's sister and she's ordering a shirt as well.
Back to top Go down
basschamp557

basschamp557

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty4/13/2012, 2:16 pm

Tailgate time tomorrow! I will be arriving with the RV about 2. Since the south wind is going to be gnarly we will set up the cooking behind the RV like we did the last game. That seemed to work out well! The awning will be open but canopies will be a game day decision? They are talking 20 to 35 mph winds out of the south and the canopies cannot take much of that! Heck the awning barely holds on but we need the shade for the TV. There will be the Philly - Columbus televised at 3:30 and the Barcelona game will be on ESPN around 4 so we will have some soccer going on! Wings and other fried delicacies are on the menu. Feel free to bring dawgs and burgers as the grill will be fired up and available. I will have some of those also. Beverages are at the discretion of each fan. The big white cooler will have lots of ice and water. feel free to store your beverage in there to keep it cold! All deserts and other extras will be appreciated and we will have table space to accommodate everything! (I hope! LOL!) See you there!!! DTID!!!
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty4/13/2012, 3:22 pm

Jon and I will be there, but we probably won't arrive until closer to 4 pm. Sebastian leaves tomorrow so we have to take him to the airport and will probably be coming straight from there.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty4/13/2012, 10:07 pm

You guys see the forecast? The NWS is using every adjective south of apocalyptic in describing the weather tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
scoreNOmore

scoreNOmore

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty4/13/2012, 10:14 pm

I am sick and may not be able to be there tomorrow - no choco crack :-(
Back to top Go down
praust

praust

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty4/13/2012, 10:22 pm

Jagle wrote:
You guys see the forecast? The NWS is using every adjective south of apocalyptic in describing the weather tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up, had no idea, going to keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
basschamp557

basschamp557

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty4/13/2012, 11:14 pm

take a closer look at the forecast and you will see that the bad stuff does not get to DFW until well after midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning. Everything is happening way north of us except that really strong wind out of the south. I am not worried in the least! Chill out!
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty4/15/2012, 5:41 pm

Well done on the tailgate gang!

I ate as much as I possibly could! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home game April 14th Tailgate information   Home game April 14th Tailgate information Empty

Back to top Go down

Home game April 14th Tailgate information
Page 1 of 1