TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)

Go down 
+9
Vash
Parrish
Brad
Jagle
ihatehouston
ReddTrain
GraceTX
scottishbeagle
The Inferno
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Inferno

The Inferno

Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty
PostSubject: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/2/2012, 11:56 am

We've received the information for the FCD fans to travel to Houston for the FC Dallas v Houston game.

The $40 trip cost includes a $32 ticket in the FCD Supporters Section at BBVA Compass Stadium and a seat on the chartered bus leaving from FC Dallas Stadium on 6/16. Departure time is still be determined, but this is a day trip only so we'll be returning back to Frisco after the game.

As you can see, the $40 charge is mostly for Houston's ticket price so you may as well pay the extra $8 and ride the coach with all the Inferno and other FCD faithful. As usual, the Inferno will have some prizes that we'll give away on the bus.

Follow the link below to reserve your spot:

https://www.wepay.com/events/fc-dallas-vs.-houston-dynamo-road-trip-ticket-package
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/2/2012, 2:34 pm

I asked this on FB but might as well ask here also. The only supporters buses I have been on are Glasgow Rangers buses around Europe which are drink fueled profanity laced joyrides! I am assuming that this bus (going from previous years experiences) are a little more, well, child friendly? I will be bringing my 8 year old and this is obviously the best way to get to the match. She sits with me in the wedge so I am not being a prude, but just trying to guage if this is a good idea for us Smile thanks in advance for any feedback
Back to top Go down
The Inferno

The Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/2/2012, 2:38 pm

What you get in the wedge is about what you'll get on the bus. The rowdier group tends to sit in the back of the bus. If we're getting more than one bus and it sounds like the plan is have is three if we can get that many people committed to going, your best bet is to sit on the bus with the front office staff. That tends to be the bus with the non-Inferno members and they're usually a little more kid friendly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/2/2012, 2:41 pm

Great, thanks! as I said, a bit of swearing, banter, etc, is no problem. just wasnt sure if people might be trying to sneak drink, etc on and it get a bit too wild for a kid beer cool
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/2/2012, 2:44 pm

There will be alcohol on the bus. We've always had coolers and alcohol on the bus and the back of the bus can get rowdy, but it's nothing different than what you're already seeing in the wedge. I always sit in the front because I like to sleep on the way home and the front seems to be a bit more sedate.
Back to top Go down
ReddTrain

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/2/2012, 3:25 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:
Great, thanks! as I said, a bit of swearing, banter, etc, is no problem. just wasnt sure if people might be trying to sneak drink, etc on and it get a bit too wild for a kid Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) 414787902

As far as I can tell, it is not illegal to drink on the bus. According to my reading of Sec. 49.031 of the Penal Code, "open container" laws do not apply to the passenger areas of vehicles designed, maintained, or primarily used for transporting people for compensation (including buses). Reference: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.49.htm

However, IANAL. Care to chime in, Gina?
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/2/2012, 3:37 pm

We've been allowed adult beverages on the bus if the driver could not see the container. We always provide plastic cups for alcohol consumption.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/2/2012, 4:37 pm

ReddTrain, Drinking on a Bus is legal. It really just comes down to company policy and that. I can 100% tell you there will be adult beverages on the bus Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/2/2012, 9:14 pm

we once did a 42 hours EACH WAY bus trip from Glasgow Scotland to Parma Italy for a UEFA cup match. trip of a lifetime that one was. Road trips should have beer on them beer cool just need to consider all options for the kiddo! should be a fun trip!
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/3/2012, 9:04 am

scottishbeagle wrote:
we once did a 42 hours EACH WAY bus trip from Glasgow Scotland to Parma Italy for a UEFA cup match. trip of a lifetime that one was. Road trips should have beer on them beer cool just need to consider all options for the kiddo! should be a fun trip!

Just to add my coin: run early so that you can choose your seat. And as others have said, choose up front.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/3/2012, 9:13 am

I just bought three for myself and my two nieces that many of you met last year, and we are starting the chant: "David! David! David...!"

Someone who can play a cello, bring it and add Jaws.
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/3/2012, 10:07 am

Jagle wrote:
scottishbeagle wrote:

Just to add my coin: run early so that you can choose your seat. And as others have said, choose up front.

thanks jagle!
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/3/2012, 4:55 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:
Jagle wrote:
scottishbeagle wrote:

thanks jagle!

Rolling Eyes I didn't mean to sound Darwinist or anything. I'm just so exited. We're finally filling buses! If United Airlines doesn't recall me beforehand, this coming trip to Houston will be my third time going down. If I can't make it, I will hand my ticket to my brother. And I'm pretty sure that Cheri and Kylie will go without either of us.

Barf
Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) 82727114
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/3/2012, 5:04 pm

Jagle wrote:
scottishbeagle wrote:
Jagle wrote:
scottishbeagle wrote:

thanks jagle!

Rolling Eyes I didn't mean to sound Darwinist or anything. I'm just so exited. We're finally filling buses! If United Airlines doesn't recall me beforehand, this coming trip to Houston will be my third time going down. If I can't make it, I will hand my ticket to my brother. And I'm pretty sure that Cheri and Kylie will go without either of us.

Barf
Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) 82727114

I am excited too, my first MLS road trip! was really frustrated some other commitments got in with way of KC earlier this year - but this is the big one anyway!
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/4/2012, 6:33 pm

Is anyone tracking the load factor? How many have signed up so far?
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/5/2012, 8:41 pm

Jagle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/7/2012, 11:22 pm

GraceTX wrote:
Jagle wrote:

Woo-HOO! More!
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/8/2012, 8:30 am

Back to top Go down
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/8/2012, 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/9/2012, 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/9/2012, 9:52 pm

GraceTX wrote:

How many riders fill one bus? 60 equals 15 complete rows, but the bus is never configured quite like that.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/9/2012, 9:54 pm

At least 60 supporters! And for the first time this year, all in one section. I recon I'd better get to rollin' some streamer.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/13/2012, 8:45 pm

Brenda, when you can, please give us the latest number of riders.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/14/2012, 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty5/14/2012, 7:00 pm

GraceTX wrote:

Still? Ow. I was hoping for 90 by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next