HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/14/2012, 7:00 pm

GraceTX wrote:

Still? Ow. I was hoping for 90 by now.
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/16/2012, 7:03 pm

looks like 73 according to the we pay thing - 2 of those are ones I just purchased. "77 spots available until 06/13/2012 05:00 PM CDT" - assuming this started at the 150 advertised.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/16/2012, 7:36 pm

It did. It was at 150 when I bought my 2 tickets.
Back to top Go down
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/16/2012, 7:49 pm

GraceTX wrote:
It did. It was at 150 when I bought my 2 tickets.
Bragger
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/16/2012, 8:55 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:
looks like 73 according to the we pay thing - 2 of those are ones I just purchased. "77 spots available until 06/13/2012 05:00 PM CDT" - assuming this started at the 150 advertised.

27 to go to get to 100. If it rises above that, that's even better.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 6:53 am

So, who from the group is going but haven't purchased tickets yet?
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 9:47 am

GraceTX wrote:

When you can, ask that on Twitter. 100 is two buses for sure. Not one big bus and one little bus, but two BIG BUSES.

Houston's new place... I'm going to miss the chance to paper that palm tree in their former home.
Back to top Go down
Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 10:58 am

GraceTX wrote:
this guy
Back to top Go down
Vash

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 11:46 am

GraceTX wrote:

Me
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 2:24 pm

More and more riders. Soon the question will be do we take ALL the drums?
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 3:09 pm

GraceTX wrote:

This guy
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 5:27 pm

In FCD's weekly notes, there's a link to an article where Shelles says hew expects David back on the bench as early as Houston, like in not before.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 5:31 pm

Big D Soccer has been saying that for week. It's nice to have confirmation from Schellas though.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 6:08 pm

This weekend is the last home game before the road trip to Houston. Should we bring the bag, flags and drums home on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 6:17 pm

The silver drum needs to be worked on really badly. And I presume that the large black one is not going to make the trip at all. If it is, it needs work.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 6:21 pm

Also, could we ask to stage the buses from the DART lot at Mockingbird Station, or is it pay-to-park now? Last year was kind of freaky loading up below the Hall.
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 7:32 pm

Jagle wrote:
Also, could we ask to stage the buses from the DART lot at Mockingbird Station, or is it pay-to-park now? Last year was kind of freaky loading up below the Hall.

All buses are leaving from the stadium this year, no?
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 8:44 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:
Jagle wrote:

I haven't heard, but they've left from Trinity Hall the last two years.

I've back-rolled sixteen rolls of streamer. I'm ready to add my trash to the home of the Dynamo.
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 9:31 pm

GraceTX wrote:

Moi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warren
Go wheels-off with other FCD supporters! http://mlsfans.net/oven/index.php
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 9:47 pm

Jagle wrote:
scottishbeagle wrote:
Jagle wrote:

I haven't heard, but they've left from Trinity Hall the last two years.

I've back-rolled sixteen rolls of streamer. I'm ready to add my trash to the home of the Dynamo.

I am sure I read they are leaving from the stadium this year - seems to me it would make sense to have one or two from the stadium, and one or two from trinity hall
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 9:51 pm

Warren, it wouldn't be the same fun trip without you.

So we're thinking one drum only, being fairly sure that EM will bring theirs. Do we know if BG is going to bring a third? With the Houston area FCD fans, we will end up with over one hundred hardies hollering for the boys.

With our stuff ending up locked away after this Saturday, it might be right to coordinate with the other groups exactly who's bringing bongos. I feel the need for three, especially if I see David steppin' up to the fourth official. I mean, let's make him some noise.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/17/2012, 10:04 pm

Oh, shit. Do we know if our friend with the RV knows that it might not be a good idea to risk his stuff in Houston? I love the guy. I'd hate to see his RV take rocks and such.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/18/2012, 9:21 am

Only 12 seats remain for the bus trip to Houston. If you haven't gotten your bus ticket, you'd better get it ASAP!

Note: I don't know if the FO changed the max number of seats or there was a mad rush on tickets, but 12 is all that remains.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/18/2012, 9:56 am

11 remain
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/18/2012, 10:46 am

Page just said it's sold out. I guess I'm out on the bus trip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warren
Go wheels-off with other FCD supporters! http://mlsfans.net/oven/index.php
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   5/18/2012, 10:52 am

Well poot. Maybe you should buy your tickets from Houston directly and sneak on the bus. Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   

Back to top Go down

Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next