TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brek out for a month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagle

Jagle

Brek out for a month Empty
PostSubject: Brek out for a month   Brek out for a month Empty5/18/2012, 8:55 am

Three games off for Brek, for kicking the ball at at a referee. I can understand the anger, given that the league either pays no attention to how disproportionally fouls are called on our team, or just doesn't care. But we need the guys to not give the yellow enemy the excuse to bury the bone either that deep or as often. I mean this is three such calls in a month, twice of which have earned the player the dishonor retroactively.

From here on out, bury the ball in the back of the net, or may it knock a defender out in the effort to score.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Brek out for a month   Brek out for a month Empty5/18/2012, 9:14 am

You know, I don't mind the suspension. He was probably luck not to get a red during the game for that, but what really gets me angry is that Meram got nothing for his two dangerous plays that should've sent him from the game in both occasions. It boggles my mind that they added 3 extra games to Brek, but did nothing to Meram.

Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: Brek out for a month   Brek out for a month Empty5/18/2012, 10:32 am

GraceTX wrote:
You know, I don't mind the suspension. He was probably luck not to get a red during the game for that, but what really gets me angry is that Meram got nothing for his two dangerous plays that should've sent him from the game in both occasions. It boggles my mind that they added 3 extra games to Brek, but did nothing to Meram.

100% agree with you, Brenda. Good job MLS for cracking down on dangerous play.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Brek out for a month   Brek out for a month Empty5/18/2012, 4:14 pm

GraceTX wrote:

EXACTLY. Friggin' league is corrupt.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Brek out for a month   Brek out for a month Empty5/29/2012, 1:43 pm

He's out for this evening's round of USOC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brek out for a month   Brek out for a month Empty

Back to top Go down

Brek out for a month
Page 1 of 1