TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major sponsorship announcement 6/27

Go down 
+4
Parrish
scottishbeagle
Keylock25
gwar0127
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gwar0127

gwar0127

Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty
PostSubject: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/26/2012, 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
FC Dallas will announce a major sponsorship agreement at 10 a.m. CT on Wednesday, June 27.

A live stream of the press conference will be available on FCDallas.com for fans to watch, with full coverage of the announcement details afterward.
Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 7:49 am

I still think it's going to be TXU.
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 10:14 am

advocare

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Parrish

Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 10:31 am

Unfortunately, the sponsorship money won't be enough to cover our medical costs even with the frequent flyer discount.
Back to top Go down
Balonpie

Balonpie

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 11:31 am

Advocare? Never heard of them.
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 12:12 pm

Balonpie wrote:

owned by the same company as herbalife I think, MLM sell-to-your-friends energy/diet/sports stuff.
Back to top Go down
Balonpie

Balonpie

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 12:59 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:
Balonpie wrote:

owned by the same company as herbalife I think, MLM sell-to-your-friends energy/diet/sports stuff.

I hate pyramid schemes.
Back to top Go down
ReddTrain

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 3:49 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:
Balonpie wrote:

Separate company from Herbalife. According to Wiki, the founder was an Herbalife distributor for a few years.

In any case, I haven't been this overcome with revulsive nausea since...Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 6:36 pm

ReddTrain wrote:
scottishbeagle wrote:
Balonpie wrote:

Separate company from Herbalife. According to Wiki, the founder was an Herbalife distributor for a few years.

In any case, I haven't been this overcome with revulsive nausea since...Thursday night.

What happened Thursday night?
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 6:41 pm

I was hoping the sponsor would be L3. I like the look of their logo. The Advocare one doesn't look bad. I actually like the way it swirls into the hoops. Still, you have to want a stronger sponsor. Someone has to help pay for that big draft pick we're going to get this coming off-season.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 6:43 pm

Let's think up a chant for Advocare. They obviously see some upside in the team, and all interest in FC Dallas should be honored.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 7:33 pm

Advocare is the #91 in the Direct Sales Association top 100. They are a reputable company and NOT a pyyramid scheme. I work for a MLM and there is a major difference between what was the old pyramid schemes of the 1980's and the Direct Sales companies of today. So don't be put off... herbalife does wonders for the GALS and Advocare will add plenty to FCD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
ReddTrain

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/27/2012, 8:24 pm

Jagle wrote:
ReddTrain wrote:

What happened Thursday night?

Bron Bron and the Heatles won.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty6/28/2012, 6:12 am

Oh! I should have remembered that. I live and work in Oklahoma City, too. It must be that they took the collapse of their team so quietly that the issue came and went and left no lasting impression.

This is a weird month. Two games in over thirty days for FCD is crazy, especially so that it was preceded by six weeks os so of twice-per-week appearances.

Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major sponsorship announcement 6/27   Major sponsorship announcement 6/27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Major sponsorship announcement 6/27
Page 1 of 1