TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagle

Jagle

The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread   The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread Empty7/24/2012, 6:26 pm

Herr commissioner says we're to stop the profane chanting, or else. Hell, I thought it was why we were encouraged to banish ourselves to the beer garden, where we might not sound so intrusive. And my personal position is that I will stop swearing when "Donny-minus-Marie" finds a way to either reform or kick out his bitch-biased officials. Still, these are his games to run. He and the clubs can lock out whomever they choose to, and it looks as though they mean to.

Barf
The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread 1730984231
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread   The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread Empty7/25/2012, 9:35 pm

If you don't know what he's talking about:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread   The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread Empty7/25/2012, 10:36 pm

I'm going to be so happy to see the smoke machine in use that I'll be using church-speak the entire game. That is until the first foul, forgotten, or just plain blind call freaks me out.

Who's scheduled to run the game this weekend, Baldy Toledo? Did you guys see that missed hand ball in the all star game?

Blind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread   The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial Garber-is-a-Shit Thread
Page 1 of 1