TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P1s for Soccer Talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
p1s4soccertalk

p1s4soccertalk

P1s for Soccer Talk Empty
PostSubject: P1s for Soccer Talk   P1s for Soccer Talk Empty2/5/2013, 7:43 am

Have you heard about P1s for Soccer Talk, the movement to support soccer talk on the Ticket and other stations? Doesn't it piss you off when you're listening to the radio and hear them say "all 4 major teams in town"? Or when they don't mention that there's an FCD game tonight, or when they don't give the score of last night's game? I don't expect they'll discuss the ins & outs of Schellas' gameday decisions anytime soon, but if we can influence them in the 3 areas I mentioned, then we'll have a good foundation to build on. Discuss...

Follow @p1s4soccertalk
Like P1sForSoccerTalk on Facebook
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/p1sforsoccertalk
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: P1s for Soccer Talk   P1s for Soccer Talk Empty2/5/2013, 4:12 pm

It especially pisses me off given that MLS is approaching hockey in popularity. Alas, just not in this a$$-ole\' city.

Off topic: Now that we know where Tom Hicks lives, we should egg the outhouses. Or invent, and use, a kind of cannon that can hurl horse shit from the backs of trucks hell bent down the Dallas North Tollway.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: P1s for Soccer Talk   P1s for Soccer Talk Empty2/5/2013, 4:14 pm

Who rigged this web site up to correct the spelling of the single most pertinent adjective used to describe the common Dallasite?

mad
I sure can! You can't!
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: P1s for Soccer Talk   P1s for Soccer Talk Empty2/5/2013, 5:23 pm

Ummmmm..... me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: P1s for Soccer Talk   P1s for Soccer Talk Empty2/11/2013, 4:48 pm

I wouldn't have expected that.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: P1s for Soccer Talk   P1s for Soccer Talk Empty2/11/2013, 5:00 pm

Rick Gosslin, shiest kopf! Seen in the Morning Snooze, under his by-line: "None of the four Dallas pro sports teams is expected to compete for a title this year."

Jesus Christ and Kenny Cooper!

Start the year hot, FC Dallas!

Barf
Rick Gosslin
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: P1s for Soccer Talk   P1s for Soccer Talk Empty2/11/2013, 5:08 pm

We need some seriously sulfurous shit to wear this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P1s for Soccer Talk   P1s for Soccer Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

P1s for Soccer Talk
Page 1 of 1