TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FC Dallas WPSL team

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dana

Dana

FC Dallas WPSL team Empty
PostSubject: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty5/13/2011, 10:16 am

Early news about the team came out late April. Here's a good article with an interview with team coach Chris Hayden.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's the official WPSL site for the team. Not a lot of info is posted on it as of yet but you can find the schedule for the team.

Sunday, May 15 2:00 PM vs American Eagles Soccer Club @UD-IRVING (W 4-1)
Saturday, May 28 7:00 PM vs Tulsa Spirit @Tulsa (Cancelled)
Sunday, May 29 2:00 PM vs Arkansas Comets @Fayetteville High School (W 2-1)
Saturday, June 04 2:00 PM vs Houston South Select @San Jacinto (W 2-1)
Friday, June 24 7:00 PM vs Oklahoma Alliance FC @Edmond Soccer Club #4 (L 0-3)
Friday, July 1 7:00 PM vs Tulsa Spirit @Pizza Hut Park (W 5-0)
Sunday, July 03 2:00 PM vs Arkansas Comets @Pizza Hut Park (W 5-3)
Sunday, July 10 2:00 PM vs Houston South Select @Pizza Hut Park (W 4-0)
Tuesday, July 12 7:00 PM vs Fort Worth Panthers @TCU (L 2-4)
Wednesday, July 13 7:00 PM vs American Eagles Soccer Club @Pizza Hut Park (W 4-0)
Sunday, July 17 11:00 AM vs Oklahoma Alliance FC @Pizza Hut Park (L 6-3)
Tuesday, July 19 7:00 PM vs Fort Worth Panthers @Pizza Hut Park (W 2-1)

Last edited by Dana on 7/20/2011, 3:18 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty5/13/2011, 10:16 am

First game for FCD is on Sunday at 2pm vs American Eagles SC.

Game is at AESC's home field at University of Dallas-Irving soccer field. According to their team page on the WPSL site, game day tickets are free.

Also for those that didn't put your name on the intent to buy season tickets list when we were working to prove to FCD that a women's team would be supported, you can contact Kevin Lindstrom to order your season tickets for the FC Dallas WPSL.

Phone: 469 365 0048
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

The cost is $30 per person and handling is $7 (per order, not per person). Day of game pricing will be $8 per person. It is a six-game season, so the season pass works out to $5 a ticket.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty5/16/2011, 5:05 pm

FC Dallas won yesterday 4-1 over American Eagles Soccer Club.

I was a bit late getting there about 25 mins into the first half and the score was already 3-1. I heard the 3rd goal for FCD getting scored as I was walking up to the field. LOL

The gk's and defense were playing really well together. They had a good level of trust in the way each other was playing.

The attack was patient and creative. #10 (sorry no roster available so I can't give names) in particular is fast and smart on the ball.

The midfield was still seeming to find itself a bit but that should be ironed out with a bit more pratice and a couple of games under their belts.

The team should be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty5/17/2011, 7:26 pm

Dear Inferno Faithful,

I wanted to invite you all out to FC Dallas' first home game of our brand new WPSL team. We play this coming Tuesday vs. the Ft Worth Panther @ 7pm at the Dr Pink Field. Season tickets are $30 for all 6 home games and with this offer you also get 2 vouchers for a FC Dallas regular season game. Would love to speak with someone and maybe have your group walk our players from the locker room to the field???
-------------------------------------------
Hey Dana.... sounds like a cue for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty5/18/2011, 1:06 am

Where'd the message come in? LOL
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty5/18/2011, 7:13 am

It was posted on the comment page of the-inferno.net
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty5/18/2011, 8:53 am

I forgot about the comment page. Heh. Smile

I'll get in contact with him. I know at least Adelaide and I will be making it out to as many games as we can.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty5/24/2011, 6:57 am

Tonight is the first home game for the team. Kickoff is 7 pm and the team will be playing on Dr. Pink.

Tickets are $8 at the gate. $6 if contact Kevin ahead of time. Or $30 for season tickets which works out to $5 per game.

Depending on how the weather looks this afternoon, I'm planning on heading out. Of course Mother Nature is looking to wreak a little havoc again this evening.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty6/1/2011, 3:04 pm

From Buzz:

From the WPSL site:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - F Leslie Briggs named to team of the week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - No FCD players eligible due to the game v Fort Worth getting cancelled due to weather

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - MF/F Brittney Harrison received an honorable mention.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty6/7/2011, 9:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - D Allie Rogosheske received an honorable mention

With 3 wins in all 3 of the games they've played, the ladies are the top of the Big Sky - South division.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty6/7/2011, 12:13 pm

I think we need to get a large Inferno contingent out to watch them play. When is the next home game?
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/1/2011, 9:25 am

Two home games this weekend.

Friday @ 7:00 PM vs. Tulsa Spirit
Sunday @ 2:00 PM vs Arkansas Comets
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/1/2011, 10:38 pm

5-0 win for the WPSL team tonight!

My guess is there was roughly 300 people there for the game.

We talked with Coach Darrin after the game and he said the women on the bench were loving seeing the crowd in the stands and they were stoked to hear us doing chants for them.

Was also fun heckling Tom up in the box as he was doing the PA announcements for the game.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/2/2011, 10:39 am

I also want to give props to Ken who figured out the team we were playing, Tulsa, is ASlut spelled backwards Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/2/2011, 3:13 pm

Will Sunday's game be at PHP?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/2/2011, 3:49 pm

gwar0127 wrote:

Yes... 2pm on Dr Pink Field. Are you gonna bring Ella to try out Wink
I think Dana may be going and I may turn up too.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/3/2011, 1:02 am

Janice, Sam and I will be there for sure.
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/3/2011, 12:44 pm

Hammer wrote:
gwar0127 wrote:

Yes... 2pm on Dr Pink Field. Are you gonna bring Ella to try out Wink

I wish we could, but soccer has seen enough of my attention for this weekend. Today it's time to concentrate on home. Y'all have fun!
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/3/2011, 6:30 pm

It was a good time despite the insane temps. Another win for the FCD WPSL team final score was 5-3.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/3/2011, 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - No FCD players listed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - No FCD players listed

I imagine after scoring 5 goals in each of the 2 games they played this weekend, we might see one or more FCD players on this weeks TOW.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/7/2011, 11:54 am

MF/D TERESA EAMMA (F.C. DALLAS) - WPSL Co-Player Of The Week
The former University of North Texas star & FCD team captain scored three goals and two assists as a holding midfielder in important Big Sky-South wins over Tulsa and Arkansas.

MF/F NATALIE HUGGINS (F.C. DALLAS)
The 2010 Texas All-State selection & soon-to-be Baylor Bear scored two goals and an assist this past weekend in important Big Sky-South wins over Tulsa and Arkansas.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/9/2011, 8:07 am

Get ready all you FC Dallas FANS!!! It has been confirmed. The make-up game against the American Eagles is scheduled for this coming Wednesday, 7/13/11, @ 7:00 PM, at Pizza Hut Park Dr. Pink Stadium. Hope you are ready for a week of WPSL soccer, as this will be our third game in 4 days!!! We play Sunday at PHP at 2pm, Tuesday at TCU at 7pm, and Wednesday at PHP at 7pm.

I've updated the first post to reflect the new date for this game.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/10/2011, 10:54 pm

What was the score today?
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/14/2011, 2:34 pm

D Kaitlyn Eidson (F.C. DALLAS)
The All-Conference USA selection for Southern Methodist University guided her team to another shut-out as a central defender and tallied 2 assists in the 4-0 Big Sky-South win over Houston Select.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty7/14/2011, 2:38 pm

Hammer wrote:
What was the score today?

The results that I just added were:

7/10 : Win 4-0 v Houston
7/12 : Loss 2-4 v Fort Worth
7/13 : Win 4-0 v American Eagles

The start time for the game this Sunday, 7/17, has been changed from 2:00 pm to 11:00 am. I'm told they're also working on a post game watch party for the WWC that both FC Dallas and Fort Worth players will attend.

Also hearing the home game v Fort Worth that was PPD due to weather may be rescheduled to 7/19.

Once I get finalized details, I'll pass those on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team Empty

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas WPSL team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next