TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM

Go down 
+14
garoudiams
gwar0127
Janice
Balonpie
Vash
Keylock25
Rex Kramer
Gregory
GraceTX
Squidly
Hammer
jenfunkyfunk
scottishbeagle
The Inferno
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Red Shamrock

FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/24/2011, 6:07 pm

So are we out of the playoffs?
Back to top Go down
Squidly

Squidly

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/24/2011, 6:08 pm

Hammer wrote:
It's a sad day. I am just pretty much disgusted with our showing today. What happened to the team that was going back to MLS CUP in 2011? They sure aren't on the field now. I don't even want to see where we are in the playoff picture and I haven't seen a bad run like this since 2008.

I am usually the positive one on here, but I am truly and utterly gutted!!!!

You got ta have faith playa! Yes there we're several opportunities that we failed to capitalize on, I also think we could not have bought foul calls for FCDallas. I HONESTLY think we would have been better off with Stevie Wonder on the field. Maybe Helen Keller could work as lineman, FFS anything would have been better than the clown we had on the field today!

What is the consensus as far as our hoopers schedule has been? Are they overplayed? Spread too thin?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/24/2011, 9:03 pm

I do have faith, I'm just dissapointed. It is good to hear some positive things coming from the Nubs :-) and that is what keeps us going!

Unfortunately, when FCD starts doing badly, as they are now, people start pointing their fingers at the Inferno and saying WE aren't doing enough. I think those that stood out there today did a great job. I stayed in the shade as I have health reasons to do so, and admired those who braved the elements. Sure it would have been nice to have seen more, but people have lives other than soccer and FC Dallas.

There seems to be an overwhelming feeling of entitlement with too many FCD fans. They feel that the FO owes them something in return for our support and it really is quite amusing. Someone asked me today why Houston fans were allowed in Mattitos (you know who you are LOL!)! Others asked why the FO wasn't paying for us to eat and drink since they "threw" us off our tailgate area. ... I laugh more!

FOR ME IT IS VERY BASIC: You should support this team through good and mostly bad because you LOVE this team and care about it. If people are looking to get anything more out of it than the occasional win and good feeling that comes with that, then they are sorely in need of a psychological evaluation. We should all work together and support eachother in the endevours of FCD and the Inferno. The Inferno is a great bunch of people who all have one thing in common... a love of FC Dallas. For that reason, we should be looking to help eachother out and be more understanding of the conditions we have no control over.

WOW! What a rant! Well I feel good for it and hope to see many Inferno at the CONCACAF watching party this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/24/2011, 9:12 pm

Hammer wrote:
It's a sad day. What happened to the team that was going back to MLS CUP in 2011? They sure aren't on the field now. I don't even want to see where we are in the playoff picture and I haven't seen a bad run like this since 2008.

I am usually the positive one on here, but I am truly and utterly gutted!!!!

I got to work on the flight line this afternoon, so I'm happy.

Did the smoke machine come out today? Did my buddy who likes to lay down an upbeat bang on the bongos? Did anyone get out Big Austria?

Don't dwell on the team. We can't play the game for 'em. Tell me what you all did.
Back to top Go down
jenfunkyfunk

jenfunkyfunk

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/24/2011, 9:16 pm

1. You can't please everyone.
2. When the team starts doing poorly they need our support more than ever. A bunch of negative nancies aren't what the team needs. You either love the team and support them through thick & thin, or you don't.
3. The FO doesn't owe us anything. They give us a section, they arranged for Mattitos to have room for FCD fans to prevent any incidents with the Houston fans and god forbid they don't buy us food.

Yes, I am new to The Inferno but I love the team and will support them through this slump and any slump in the future. I am equally as disappointed and saddened as anyone else, but it's not Infernos fault and it's not any other supporters groups fault. The team is just going through something right now and they'll sort it out.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/24/2011, 10:37 pm

Hammer wrote:
Someone asked me today why Houston fans were allowed in Mattitos (you know who you are LOL!)!

You know just as well as i do that, that was said sarcastically and more aimmed at the fact that they(FO) should tell us the real reason why we couldnt tailgate where we have been this year.
Back to top Go down
Gregory

Gregory

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 12:28 am

Sad I'm sad
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 10:49 am

ihatehouston wrote:
Hammer wrote:
Someone asked me today why Houston fans were allowed in Mattitos (you know who you are LOL!)!

You know just as well as i do that, that was said sarcastically and more aimmed at the fact that they(FO) should tell us the real reason why we couldnt tailgate where we have been this year.

Just busting chops again LOL! WE already told everyone the reason why. It is the real reason... can't help it if people choose not to believe it.

Last edited by Hammer on 9/25/2011, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 11:58 am

Given that Houstink fans once again let off a smoke bomb in our stadium, despite what happened last time, Officers, those of us on the STHAB and anyone else who wants to need to make sure we pressure the FO into following through on banning the Houston fans from bringing anything into our stadium for any potential playoff games this year and any home games next year. No drums, no flags, no banners, no trumpets, no streamers, no balloons, nothing. Anyone wearing orange should also be subjected to a TSA style Freedom Fondle, just like we were in Kansas City.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 12:28 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:
Given that Houstink fans once again let off a smoke bomb in our stadium, despite what happened last time, Officers, those of us on the STHAB and anyone else who wants to need to make sure we pressure the FO into following through on banning the Houston fans from bringing anything into our stadium for any potential playoff games this year and any home games next year. No drums, no flags, no banners, no trumpets, no streamers, no balloons, nothing. Anyone wearing orange should also be subjected to a TSA style Freedom Fondle, just like we were in Kansas City.

I whole heartily agree with this point. As soon as they set those smoke bombs off I texted the FO to state just that. I am waiting on an answer, but the more of us that pressure the FO on this, the better. We behaved when we went down to their house and they need to do the same at our or suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 12:30 pm

Jagle wrote:

Did the smoke machine come out today? Did my buddy who likes to lay down an upbeat bang on the bongos? Did anyone get out Big Austria?

Don't dwell on the team. We can't play the game for 'em. Tell me what you all did.

Smoke machine, and Big Austria came out and they looked Awesome. afro All of the Tifo looked great today. How long of a pvc pipe did you use for Austria?

I have a Texas flag about that size. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Omar

Omar

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 1:09 pm

I was calm, enjoying my vacation... but AJ's interview (and the way it was tweeted by the FCD staff...) made me flip out...

There are no freaking positives after a loss to Houston at home, none.
Back to top Go down
http://www.omarsantos.info
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 1:20 pm

I just watched the game again (yes, I am a sucker for punishment) and quite frankly we were the better team. We are just not getting lucky. All the times the ball hit the woodwork was unbelievable and jackson does need to shoot with the left, although at 30 I think it may be too late. That is why he is not a striker, but a highly effective attacking mid fielder.

We are sorely missing a striker with a nose for goal and when I look at our roster, I don't see one. You cab say Luna, but he needs some more time. Santos may be the guy but his run of bad luck is too long to be called bad luck anymore. Maykel Galindo, well is it a lack of game time or has he just lost the hunger for a goal?
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 9:09 pm

Keylock25 wrote:
Jagle wrote:

Smoke machine, and Big Austria came out and they looked Awesome. afro All of the Tifo looked great today. How long of a pvc pipe did you use for Austria?

I have a Texas flag about that size. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ten feet, only four of which are handle. And thanks for letting it be seen. I'm about ready for a new one.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 9:14 pm

Hammer wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:

I whole heartily agree with this point. As soon as they set those smoke bombs off I texted the FO to state just that. I am waiting on an answer, but the more of us that pressure the FO on this, the better. We behaved when we went down to their house* and they need to do the same at our or suffer the consequences.

*Those of us who weren't trying like hell to paper that tree they have near our spot. If we get the chance, we're going to fully decorate that tree at kickoff. It ain't like it's throwing the stuff at the players and referees, now is it?

Legal. But when does their new joint open? For the right answer, I will begin to roll triple streamer right now. We'll hang it off that tree 'till it falls.

Aw. Their new place is almost ready now. I don't know the date we'll play them down there, but I'm starting the movent right now: TWO BUSES OF INFERNI FOR HOUSTON!

Plan for it. Do not fail at it.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/25/2011, 9:27 pm

We need more than two buses for that game. We need to pull people out of the woodwork and take 4-5 if at all possble and fans from every SG.
Back to top Go down
Squidly

Squidly

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty9/26/2011, 2:40 am

POSTED ON FACEBOOK:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Props
to Stankton's SG's for their sheer numbers. They deserve credit where
credit is due. Not much else, but props to em' for that.

FCD SG's need to unite as a whole. Unidos Juntos. No petty BS. No seperate sections. Get it together and GET IT DONE!

One Home. One Heart

And there is STILL nothing that rhymes with Orange, SO F**K YOU! Dallas 'Til I Die Bitches..."

Can I ask an honest heartfelt question? Where were we?

I have to give love to those that were there. We were the smaller dog in the fight but in the fight nonetheless. But, where were we? Our numbers were ANEMIC. Houston, at home, less than 100 supporters in our section(rough guess). Why are all SG's not embracing our love of our club TOGETHER?

One Home. One Heart. This IS still our house isnt it....

Please take this for what it was intended to be. An honest reflection. No blame. No finger pointing. Just a question. I know im new, but I love my club. I love my Inferno. Houston, at home and less than 100.... Sad Sorry for getting all "feelings". /rant

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I know I am. Im SURE I am. Dallas 'Til I Die.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM   FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FCD v Houston Stench 09/24/2011 3PM
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3