TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?

Go down 
+5
jenfunkyfunk
Squidly
gwar0127
Hammer
Jagle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagle

Jagle

Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty
PostSubject: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/21/2011, 9:43 pm

What's to be done about Jeremy Hall? And Jackson... We might, might could start him on defense if we could trust him not to get thrown out of games. That's only if Marvin returns, or if Fabian wakes up and recalls that he can play up top.

Fabi. Jesus! Does anyone remember the defender we gave up to get him?

God this team is in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/21/2011, 10:09 pm

Bang out of order.... Jackson has saved this team on more occasions than I care to mention. Yes he is a hot head, but I would rather have that in a player that produces and he produces.

The first year I started following FCD we lost more games than anything. So stop crying and look to the positives. We will have our strike force coming back for playoffs and Catillo is still getting back to being match fit.

Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 4:54 am

Hammer wrote:
Bang out of order.... Jackson has saved this team on more occasions than I care to mention. Yes he is a hot head, but I would rather have that in a player that produces and he produces.

The first year I started following FCD we lost more games than anything. So stop crying and look to the positives. We will have our strike force coming back for playoffs and Catillo is still getting back to being match fit.

Dude. Have you seen Villar flying around the field? Granted that he's over-exerting himself, but the effort he's giving makes everyone else look dead on arrival. A more accurate picture may be found in the way the other teams are beating Dallas to the ball. They can't be tired, look at Villar. So why, if they aren't tired, can't they win the ball and do something more productive with it?

What they are is unhappy about something. From my point of view this slide began around when George John flew to Europe. Maybe the guys think the FO contravened his efforts to join the EPL. Maybe they're just pissed at George.

Whatever is going on, it's mental, and probably terminal.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 7:35 am

face palm Have just a little faith in the team. As I previously stated it is tough to support a team when the odds are all against, but we have to because that is what we do. Blanket statements like "Couldn't cover your Mother" don't help anything. I know you are passionate about the team, so try and look for positives buddy.

BTW... everyone on the team is supportive of George's attempt at moving and there is no hard feelings on his return. He was awesome last night and nearly scored for us. Jeremy Hall is not coming up to par yet, so I will give you that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 10:07 am

It was inevitable the team would hit the wall with all the games they've played, and here we are.

Hall was brought in as cover for Loyd and Benitez, but both of them were out last night. Hall showed why he's designated to come off the subs bench instead of being a starting left back (while being a natural right back) in a Champions League match.

I know Galindo is coming off an injury, but I've lost patience with him. Too lazy to stay onside, too lazy to try to beat a defender, too lazy to stay in the center of the field in attack. Did Castillo have an injury?
Back to top Go down
Squidly

Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 10:23 am

I dont know if I can call it a slump. Slump typically means that all is given and losses occur due to superior play by the other team, doesnt it?

I saw none of that last night. We didnt seem to be giving all. Some seemed to, others not so much. We seem to be losing to ourselves.

It was quite saddening to see the level of play from our club that I saw. Scottie hit one on the head regarding nobody in the middle. FCDSouth and I talked at length about Pumas passing being much more crisp and accurate, as well as more controlled and quicker. We noticed countless times Pumas would have multiple passes(5+) yet FCD struggled with two or more. And with Gwar as well, they seemed.....lazy. IMO both goals scored should never have happened, and I think Kevin was right to be pissed. Did anyone else see the point in the match when Kevin was trying to unload the ball and there was nobody to throw to? The look on his face said it all! Where was our D? The team last night is not the same team that would have 3 or 4 in the box with a cross from Brek to come back from a 2 point deficit away to win it.

Dunno whats going on with them..... Sad

Just my $.0000002 cents.

And I wholeheartedly agree with Hammer. We should try and stay positive and not dwell on negativity. Lets have faith that our Hoopers are gonna take it to the Dime-a-hoes this Saturday!

I am now, and will forever be, DALLAS 'TIL I DIE! cheers
Back to top Go down
jenfunkyfunk

jenfunkyfunk

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 10:50 am

I think we have been relying too much on a certain few players to win games for us. With all the US Open Cup games, CCL, and league games they're worn out. We need more back ups that we can trust...not just throw in the occasional Warshaw or Wiedeman.

Ferreira needs to come back NOW.
Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 11:20 am

Iron sharpens Iron.

Over the past few months we have been playing lights out soccer while other teams have struggled. But like anything what goes up..... must come down. We have to adapt and fight through the difficult times to be better for the future.

I have faith that everything will be sorted out before the playoffs. It could be worse we could be.....houstank fans.
Back to top Go down
Squidly

Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 4:43 pm

Keylock25 wrote:
Iron sharpens Iron.

Over the past few months we have been playing lights out soccer while other teams have struggled. But like anything what goes up..... must come down. We have to adapt and fight through the difficult times to be better for the future.

I have faith that everything will be sorted out before the playoffs. It could be worse we could be.....houstank fans.

Or........Canadian! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LOL j/k
Back to top Go down
Gregory

Gregory

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 5:22 pm

Ouch ay! Next thing your gonna start hating on schizophrenics
Back to top Go down
Squidly

Squidly

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 11:25 pm

Gregory wrote:
Ouch ay! Next thing your gonna start hating on schizophrenics

Nah! I love everybody brother! I am really excited about our support from the FO for our group. That really truly speaks VOLUMES about the caliber of the folks we have within. You guys are really incredible....
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/22/2011, 11:32 pm

One year: 04

It could be much much worse
Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

PostSubject: Who has the panic button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/29/2011, 11:52 am

We might need to find it.........

I hope October brings change, wins, cooler weather, and a Butter Leather Jacket.

Maybe there is some magic left in it.
Back to top Go down
scoreNOmore

scoreNOmore

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/29/2011, 3:06 pm

Sings.....*Green Day* Wake Me Up When September Ends......
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty9/30/2011, 3:31 am

Go to the home page for FCD and read "In Shock." Hell, I'm in shock that Schelles is only just now realizing there's a problem. Maybe now it's foot-to-ass time.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: 4 N 10   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty10/11/2011, 6:59 am

4 N 10. It sounds like some kind of sizing information for women's underwear, but it's really the number of games Dallas plays to round out the season: four games in ten days. Will they in fact have to wear them on their asses like women's underwear, or will they wake up, play hard and hopefully win?

At least it will be a short interval before we'll know— the full season results, not if they were tanked by an angry team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?   Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button? Empty

Back to top Go down

Slump or Trend/ Time to Hit the Panic Button?
Page 1 of 1