TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inferno MEMBERSHIP 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hammer

Hammer

Inferno MEMBERSHIP 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Inferno MEMBERSHIP 2011   Inferno MEMBERSHIP 2011 Empty2/6/2011, 12:37 am

Q: How much does it cost to join The Inferno
A: 2011 membership is $15 for new and returning members.

Q: How do I join?
• Tailgate: Complete a membership form and return to Brenda Beard at the Inferno tailgate in the Red Lot
• Online: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and go to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: How do I get involved?
A: Just come into our section 120-121 and join in! See what we are about at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Stop by or tailgate before the next home game or come to an Inferno Watching Party, so we can put a face with your name. We love to meet new people and find out how they got into soccer, heard about FC Dallas, and found The Inferno.

Q: Do I have to stand in Section 120/121 in order to join?
A: No. While Sections 120 and 121 are the official locations of The Inferno, we have members scattered throughout the stadium.
The only thing we require of you is a commitment to cheer for the team to do your part in creating a home field advantage for FC Dallas.

Q: What does membership include?
• Exclusive Inferno Sew on Patch
• Exclusive Inferno wristband
• Membership card that gets you discounts across DFW
• Discount on scarves
• Eligiblity to purchase day of game tickets at a discount
• Full Inferno forum access ($2-$3 of your dues will be allocated directly to pay for bandwidth)
• For an additional $5.00 you can get the official Inferno T-shirt.

Q: What are Inferno funds used for? Where does my money go?
A: Inferno funds are used throughout the year to pay for things like FC Dallas/ Inferno Swag, website bandwidth, banners, flags, deposits on buses for road trips, etc. Without the money raised by dues, we wouldnt have that giant Texas flag we all wave over our heads during games. We also use a portion to put toward soccer-driven charity events.

Q: I have other questions. Who do I contact?
A: Come on over to our section 120-121 or our tailgate and ask away. Or, if youd rather, send an email to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net

Inferno MEMBERSHIP 2011
Page 1 of 1