TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can see...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagle

Jagle

I can see... Empty
PostSubject: I can see...   I can see... Empty11/7/2011, 4:10 pm

I can see the silence produced by the pairing for MLS Cup. Normally the presence of the orange would cause an endless stream of acid diatribe. Are our asses well and truly broken, or are we just not granting the scum the satisfaction since we know that they read our forum?

Barf
I can see... 82727114
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

I can see... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can see...   I can see... Empty11/7/2011, 5:12 pm

FCD's season is over, so I'm finding it really difficult to bother paying any attention to whatever's going on in MLS now with my team out of it. I now pay attention to my other teams in other sports.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

I can see... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can see...   I can see... Empty11/8/2011, 8:14 am

gwar0127 wrote:
FCD's season is over, so I'm finding it really difficult to bother paying any attention to whatever's going on in MLS now with my team out of it. I now pay attention to my other teams in other sports.

I care enough to fill two buses.
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

I can see... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can see...   I can see... Empty11/8/2011, 9:11 am

Jagle wrote:
gwar0127 wrote:

I care enough to buy a bus.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

I can see... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can see...   I can see... Empty11/8/2011, 1:34 pm

gwar0127 wrote:
Jagle wrote:
gwar0127 wrote:

I care enough to buy a bus.

I care enough to drive the bus! They can't read our forum either as i would have to approve their reading and posting privalages and they are too stupid to pull one over on us .
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Sponsored content

I can see... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can see...   I can see... Empty

Back to top Go down

I can see...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net) :: Soccer Around the World-
Jump to: