TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer

Hammer

We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party Empty
PostSubject: We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party   We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party Empty11/19/2011, 10:16 am

OK Inferno! We hate the two teams in this match up, but come along and have a bite and a brew with friends and let's hate on the teams together. Maybe we can mass twitter assasinate both teams fans for a laugh!

The Allen Wickers needs some rowdy fans for the night and we fit the bill!

Please RSVP at https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/317721531575512/

We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party Pictur10
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party   We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party Empty11/20/2011, 8:39 pm

Shouldn't that be "We all hate L.A.?" Its retains the nicely balanced, two divided by one syllable count.

I'm suspended from work pending termination. I can't afford to go out.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party   We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party Empty11/21/2011, 1:33 am

Thanks to those who came out to the Allen Wickers tonight to watch Houston Lose! I think I celebrated more for Donovan's goal than I did for David's goal in MLS Cup 2010 .... well maybe not as much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Squidly

Squidly

PostSubject: Re: We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party   We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party Empty11/21/2011, 4:50 pm

Jagle wrote:
Shouldn't that be "We all hate L.A.?" Its retains the nicely balanced, two divided by one syllable count.

I'm suspended from work pending termination. I can't afford to go out.

Dude that suck! Sorry to hear about your employment woes! Especially this time of year. My hopes are with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party   We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party Empty

Back to top Go down

We Hate the MLS Cup 2011 Finalists Watching Party
Page 1 of 1