TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gwar0127

gwar0127

Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore! Empty
PostSubject: Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore!   Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore! Empty1/22/2012, 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In addition to Brek and Loyd being there representing the USA, new FCD signings Blas Perez and Carlos Rodriguez will be representing Panama in the game.

The match will be shown live on Galavision this Wednesday evening at 7:30pm.
Back to top Go down
Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

PostSubject: Re: Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore!   Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore! Empty1/22/2012, 2:11 pm

After he did more in 15 minutes than Pearce did in 75, surely Loyd gets the start. Pearce was so invisible that I seriously had to rack my brain to remember who Loyd had replaced.
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore!   Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore! Empty1/22/2012, 4:15 pm

Agreed. With Venezuela being so toothless in attack, I was disappointed Pearce didn't venture forward more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore!   Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore! Empty

Back to top Go down

Panama vs. USA: FC Dallas players galore!
Page 1 of 1