TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarsal Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagle

Jagle

Tarsal Talk Empty
PostSubject: Tarsal Talk   Tarsal Talk Empty5/4/2012, 8:16 am

I broke my left fifth metatarsal once. It was a clean break that required no surgery and it took two weeks on crutches and about three weeks in a walking boot before I could get around without. Warshaw is worse off than that, and I hope he puts his foot up and forgets it for fourteen to seventeen days. Just don't stress it at all until then, then get in the boot for about the same length of time. If he does it right, he'll be coming off the bench in the company of he who is both short and very, very tall. And then, then my friends, HELL— hot, smoky and searing— will come to a league that has most fully earned it with its choppy, un-regulated bullshit play. The oven will provide the heat, we will serve the smoke, and our men on the field will serve up the sort of play that slices up MLS like a hanging side of dead beef.

I call dibs on the skirt steak. Cheri likes beef fajitas.

Barf
Tarsal Talk 1730984231

Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

Tarsal Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarsal Talk   Tarsal Talk Empty5/4/2012, 6:00 pm

From Buzz Carrck:

"Based on what I saw today I wouldn't think Brek Shea would play this weekend. FCD has shut him down as a precaution, today he just did some light jogging and walking. Shea has a turf tow injury..."

I can't help but take that statement in toe. Shocked
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

Tarsal Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarsal Talk   Tarsal Talk Empty5/6/2012, 6:27 am

Jagle wrote:
From Buzz Carrck:

"Based on what I saw today I wouldn't think Brek Shea would play this weekend. FCD has shut him down as a precaution, today he just did some light jogging and walking. Shea has a turf tow injury..."

Welcome to The Buzz Misspelling Show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tarsal Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarsal Talk   Tarsal Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarsal Talk
Page 1 of 1