TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Nothing rhymes with orange, so..."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagle

Jagle

"Nothing rhymes with orange, so..." Empty
PostSubject: "Nothing rhymes with orange, so..."   "Nothing rhymes with orange, so..." Empty3/3/2013, 6:51 pm

Got damn! Who is it we have at our next home game? Could some of you FB/Twitter-types get back here and raise some smokin' hot anti-Houston hell fire?

Well, at least I know that I'm in the right mood for the game.

MJ

Barf
FB/Twit'

Barf
"Nothing rhymes with orange, so..." 82727114
Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing rhymes with orange, so..."   "Nothing rhymes with orange, so..." Empty3/8/2013, 12:11 pm

Not gonna lie I wish we could face houstank later in the season. I don't think the offense is ready. Que Sera Sera.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing rhymes with orange, so..."   "Nothing rhymes with orange, so..." Empty3/8/2013, 4:19 pm

Keylock25 wrote:
Not gonna lie I wish we could face houstank later in the season. I don't think the offense is ready. Que Sera Sera.

I just want to play them hard for ninety minutes and see who comes out on top.

mad
Houston sucks. / You're right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing rhymes with orange, so..."   "Nothing rhymes with orange, so..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Nothing rhymes with orange, so..."
Page 1 of 1