TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011

Go down 
+10
Keylock25
Tex-Micks
Gregory
Hammer
gwar0127
Squidly
scoreNOmore
ihatehouston
ReddTrain
Jagle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scottishbeagle

FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011   FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty9/18/2011, 12:07 pm

so which group was responsible for the massive shirt/banner?
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011   FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty9/18/2011, 12:18 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:

The team got that from adidas but that thing is bad luck. We have never won a game when that thing has been out.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011   FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty9/18/2011, 12:18 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:

This little group called the FO
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011   FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty9/18/2011, 12:21 pm

Jagle wrote:

Why in all hell and get-out did that smoke machine sit in the south box office, unused, while we knew that the power plug was good? We made such great noise last night, but our visual support was non-exitent. We needed the flags, more streamer, and smoke. Might not of made a difference in the score, but I'd feel better that we made our maximum effort.

Fabian was instant energy, wasn't he. Damn! We get he and Brek on the field... HOO-my!

I thought YOU were going in to gewt it with Andre? Agree that we need more color and think streamers are the way to go. Castillo should be good next week against Houstank. I do think that the section effin ROCKED last night. Travis was saying he heardc us clearly in the beer garden and we had a bunch of people comment on how much fun was had. Even the Henri fans in the first couple rows joined in with us and we may have won a few new FCD supporters by the way we welcomed them.

scottishbeagle wrote:

According to Inferno who have been around a while, the shirt was given to Inferno back in 2006-2007 and every time it was brought out, the team lost. Grovermac was saying we should burn the bloody thing and I agree! The FO only rolled it out to impress Garber.... dumb move that may have cost us a win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011   FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty9/18/2011, 12:31 pm

Hammer wrote:
Jagle wrote:

Why in all hell and get-out did that smoke machine sit in the south box office, unused, while we knew that the power plug was good? We made such great noise last night, but our visual support was non-exitent. We needed the flags, more streamer, and smoke. Might not of made a difference in the score, but I'd feel better that we made our maximum effort.

Fabian was instant energy, wasn't he. Damn! We get he and Brek on the field... HOO-my!

I thought YOU were going in to gewt it with Andre? Agree that we need more color and think streamers are the way to go. Castillo should be good next week against Houstank. I do think that the section effin ROCKED last night. Travis was saying he heardc us clearly in the beer garden and we had a bunch of people comment on how much fun was had. Even the Henri fans in the first couple rows joined in with us and we may have won a few new FCD supporters by the way we welcomed them.

scottishbeagle wrote:

According to Inferno who have been around a while, the shirt was given to Inferno back in 2006-2007 and every time it was brought out, the team lost. Grovermac was saying we should burn the bloody thing and I agree! The FO only rolled it out to impress Garber.... dumb move that may have cost us a win.

I was deferring to Andre, who seemed to favor not getting the smoke machine out. We might need some command initiative for getting it out at for the two (or hopefully three) league games that we have left.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011   FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty9/18/2011, 12:41 pm

I think, since the section was incredibly full it was a good decision not bringing it out. The cable would have been an accident waiting to happen. We do need to get it out for the Houston game though. Did you notice whether there was plenty of fluid for the machine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011   FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty9/19/2011, 9:05 am

Hammer wrote:
I think, since the section was incredibly full it was a good decision not bringing it out. The cable would have been an accident waiting to happen. We do need to get it out for the Houston game though. Did you notice whether there was plenty of fluid for the machine.

I didn't see any of the expendable stuff. No, no fluid. Also, I'm not 100% sure of the plug. I had to put the tester up my shirt and read it through my collar in order to see the lights. I saw the pattern I was looking for, just not that it wasn't backwards. The lights are on the end of the tester, and if I had it 180 degrees the wrong way in my hand, I would not be correct that there is a voltage there.

I'll be sure of the plug and read it again at the Pumas game, which is to be played on my day off. If I thought we'd have enough guys, we might get the rig out for that.

Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011   FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty9/19/2011, 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dax = Class
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011   FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FCD v Red Bulls Sat 09/17/2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2