TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011

Go down 
+3
scottishbeagle
PhilaDallas
Hammer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer

Hammer

FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty
PostSubject: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/1/2011, 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/1/2011, 10:14 pm

We lose to Houston, then we lose to Colorado! All that is left is to lose to Chicago and it will be the worst season I have seen. Eff CONCACAF.... I want an effin' MLS Cup and right now we couldn't win a bloody tea cup! Our team has no attacking oomph! Marvin Chavez takes too bloody long to settle a ball, Castillo has no touch, and Brek can't do it without quality midfield support. So we have a great defense? Then paint an effin' #10 on one of their backs and send them forward. Play with some balls other than the MLS issue ones!!!!! Barf Barf pale face palm mad
Back to top Go down
PhilaDallas

PhilaDallas

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 8:28 am

Hammer wrote:
We lose to Houston, then we lose to Colorado! All that is left is to lose to Chicago and it will be the worst season I have seen. Eff CONCACAF.... I want an effin' MLS Cup and right now we couldn't win a bloody tea cup! Our team has no attacking oomph! Marvin Chavez takes too bloody long to settle a ball, Castillo has no touch, and Brek can't do it without quality midfield support. So we have a great defense? Then paint an effin' #10 on one of their backs and send them forward. Play with some balls other than the MLS issue ones!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] pale [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

**** an A right man. We look like asses out there. It is killing me. The only good thing to come out of all of this is I have no expectations if we make the playoffs. Had we gone in on a good run I would have been crushed with a first round exit. Now, I expect it. Any wins from here on out are gravy.
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 9:05 am

so what does the playoff picture look like for us? are we hanging on by a thread?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 12:13 pm

PhilaDallas wrote:
**** an A right man. We look like asses out there. It is killing me. The only good thing to come out of all of this is I have no expectations if we make the playoffs. Had we gone in on a good run I would have been crushed with a first round exit. Now, I expect it. Any wins from here on out are gravy.

Yep that is what I was trying to say too. I guess the most important thing to do right now is to remember who WE are...

"We, The Inferno, actively support and create home-field advantage for FC Dallas!"

This is accomplished offensively via stadium noise (songs, chants, heckling the opposing team, etc.) and visual distractions (banners, signs, confetti, streamers, waving scarves & flags, etc.). We provide FC Dallas with the psychological advantage of a loyal, fanatical, and dedicated body of supporters, willing to cheer the team as they battle for victory.

So let's really celebrate being supporters of FCD and cheer our hearts and lungs out for the lads. It has not been a season we expected, but they are still OUR team and let's do it for what "gravy" may be available in post season!
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 12:24 pm

T-shirt stuff: "The beatings will continue until morale improves." Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 1:27 pm

Jagle wrote:
T-shirt stuff: "The beatings will continue until morale improves." Sleep

Well you can give into the depression... OR ****ing FIGHT IT! I choose the latter because I love this team and care about it. Just in my nature to concentrate on what I have control over. What I have control over is my attitude, and that is ALL any of us have control over. So I say, more flags, more singing, and more smoke! It certainly can't hurt the TEAM by supporting their efforts as we should be... and always do![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 3:14 pm

More flags. More signing. More smoke. More BEER.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 3:24 pm

GraceTX wrote:

"The Inferno Way!" --- rep to GraceTX
Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 3:40 pm

Hammer wrote:
GraceTX wrote:

I agree, I need to make a flag before the Vancouver game.

I will also volunteer myself to unload and load all of the signs, flags, drums, smoke machine, and whatever lies in the backroom.....maybe I'll burn that jersey. Twisted Evil

This might be our last game until 2012.........Let's do it BIG!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 4:27 pm

Keylock25 wrote:
Hammer wrote:
GraceTX wrote:

I will also volunteer myself to unload and load all of the signs, flags, drums, smoke machine, and whatever lies in the backroom.....maybe I'll burn that jersey. Twisted Evil

This might be our last game until 2012.........Let's do it BIG!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Randy! I know Andre and Mike will certainly appreciate the help. And with EVERYONE assisting to get it all back into the storage after the game we will be grand!
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/2/2011, 8:59 pm

Hammer wrote:
Keylock25 wrote:
Hammer wrote:
GraceTX wrote:

Thanks Randy! I know Andre and Mike will certainly appreciate the help. And with EVERYONE assisting to get it all back into the storage after the game we will be grand!

I receive next year's paid time off this coming Friday, so there's no excuse south of a sour puss for my not making either of the last two scheduled home games.

Kind of sucks, you know. I mean, that it could be fatigue that's what's wrong with the gang. Hell, the subs could have played a month's worth of losing soccer and given the starters a big break. At least they'd be taking on October refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Squidly

Squidly

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/3/2011, 9:19 am

GraceTX wrote:

more BEER! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Why didnt I think of that.... LOL

I agree with Wayne. When s**t gets rough, this is when they need us the most! Now, if any, is the time to turn it UP!!

MOAR VUVUZELAS!!! cheers I think we need a little cowbell. And not just ANY cowbell, MORE COWBELL!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty10/3/2011, 8:20 pm

Squidly wrote:
GraceTX wrote:

more BEER! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Why didnt I think of that.... LOL

I agree with Wayne. When s**t gets rough, this is when they need us the most! Now, if any, is the time to turn it UP!!

MOAR VUVUZELAS!!! cheers I think we need a little cowbell. And not just ANY cowbell, MORE COWBELL!!! Twisted Evil

No vuvus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011   FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

FCD @ Colorado cRapids 10/01/2011
Page 1 of 1