TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer

Hammer

WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011 Empty
PostSubject: WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011   WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011 Empty10/16/2011, 9:03 am

God bless you Bobby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
scoreNOmore

scoreNOmore

PostSubject: Re: WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011   WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011 Empty10/16/2011, 9:59 am

The ceremony was very nice, I cried. Bevan's speech was touching and heart felt and emotional.

I really wish FCD would have done a much better job letting people know about the ceremony....not many people there to pay tribute to Papi and BR19 Sad
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011   WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011 Empty10/16/2011, 10:56 am

scoreNOmore wrote:
The ceremony was very nice, I cried. Bevan's speech was touching and heart felt and emotional.

I really wish FCD would have done a much better job letting people know about the ceremony....not many people there to pay tribute to Papi and BR19 Sad

I agree Heidi. I have an idea that I want to put to FC Dallas regarding the Walk of Fame. I think we should have a yearly Inferno walk of the Walk of Fame. We should stop at each plaque and speak a little about the history of the team and share stories about the players. This is something that The Inferno would run... not the FO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011   WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

WALK OF FAME INDUCTEES 2011
Page 1 of 1