TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MLS Fantasy League

Go down 
+3
Dana
praust
Rex Kramer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/7/2012, 3:14 pm

It's fantasy league time! Go put your team together at the link below, and join the Inferno's leagues.
For the classic (i.e. total points) league, the join code is 5599-1162, and for the head-to-head league it is 5599-1163.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
praust

praust

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/7/2012, 9:55 pm

Joined but never done a MLS fantasy team before, so probably will be propping up the table. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/8/2012, 8:59 am

Don't worry, I have pretty much 0 confidence in my team selections too. MLS were pretty stingy with a lot of their player valuations.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/8/2012, 10:18 am

I even opted in this go round. I'll probably get my butt stomped since I'll probably forget to update things after the first week or two. LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
praust

praust

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/13/2012, 2:13 pm

Round 1 Table:

Drinking Soccer Club's captain Drew Moor scored an amazing 26 points! Well done!

Transfers for Round 2 must be confirmed by Mar 17 1:45PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/13/2012, 3:05 pm

I've joined, but i freely admit that I have no idea what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/13/2012, 3:28 pm

I'll always have week 1!

*sniffles*
Back to top Go down
praust

praust

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/21/2012, 4:12 pm

Round 2 Table:

Fc_White flies into first with Dyslexics Untied right behind him.

Newly joined Camel Toja has a bit of a nightmare first week which can't be helped by picking Maicon Santos. Embarassed

Deadline for your Round 3 changes is Mar 23 9:45PM EDT.
Bit of a note LA do not have a game this week!
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/21/2012, 4:17 pm

That's me and I just let the thing randomly pick players. Used my wildcard to clean it up a bit so I have a lot of catching up to do. I do expect to be at the bottom of the table for the entire season. I'm not fully prepared to pay attention to this the way I should. Every league needs a team like me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jenfunkyfunk

jenfunkyfunk

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/21/2012, 5:14 pm

GraceTX wrote:
That's me and I just let the thing randomly pick players. Used my wildcard to clean it up a bit so I have a lot of catching up to do. I do expect to be at the bottom of the table for the entire season. I'm not fully prepared to pay attention to this the way I should. Every league needs a team like me. Very Happy

That's why the MLS has Chivas. Wink
Back to top Go down
praust

praust

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/26/2012, 1:13 pm

Round 3 Table:

Fc_White take the lead with some good picks with cap't Oduro, Shea Slinas and Vancouver d Jay Demerit and Joe cannon. Also Fc_White is the 2nd best overall FC Dallas fan! Grats! Newly joined Camel Toja off to a much better start coming joint 2nd in round points!

Deadline for changes for Round 4 is Mar 30 7:15PM EDT.
A little note too for the traitors out there, Houston do not have a game in the 4th and 5th round so might be good idea to trade out those Houston players!
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty3/26/2012, 2:19 pm

praust wrote:
Round 3 Table:

A little note too for the traitors out there, Houston do not have a game in the 4th and 5th round so might be good idea to trade out those Houston players!

I actually have Colin Clark on my team. What a little turd.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty4/3/2012, 11:43 pm

Im back bitches. It feels good to be unbanned. Also You should bow before your MLS Fantasy King
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty4/4/2012, 12:25 am

And since I accepted a Challenge to be good online, Im sorry to all I offended by implying anyone is a bitch and yall should bow to your king aka me. Once again from the deepest part of my heart I am sorry
Back to top Go down
praust

praust

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty4/9/2012, 9:21 pm

I might have missed a week, sorry!, but not too many changes in the league.
Thierry Henry and Kenny Cooper continue to score well and it is reflected in the board. Next gameweek there is no Vancouver game, so for those who got their players might want to consider a sub, however for gameweek 7, Vancouver have 2 games in one week, so good shot at points. Currently in the league we got 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 17th top rated FCD fans so that is something we can be proud of! Deadline for subs is Apr 14 3:15PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty5/14/2012, 11:11 am

Congratulations brad on this week's single week top score. Looks like ihatehouston has claimed first place for now.

I'm just tickled to have cracked the top 4.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty5/14/2012, 4:01 pm

GraceTX wrote:
Congratulations brad on this week's single week top score. Looks like ihatehouston has claimed first place for now.

FIxed

*Brushes dirt off shoulders* Im kinda a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Brad

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty5/14/2012, 6:23 pm

GraceTX wrote:

Well, thanks to Kenny Cooper....
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty5/27/2012, 7:00 pm

First place by 56 points in the classic league and first place by 14 points in the head to head league. Passion for the league (MLS) wins trophies [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
praust

praust

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty5/27/2012, 7:42 pm

Nice job Matt. I think I wrecked my chances of winning because last 4 weeks I've been making 5+ transfers. Would be nice to finish in the top 200 and get MLS live for the year.. not out of it yet.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty5/27/2012, 8:07 pm

Just fyi: Euro 2012 Inferno fantasy team league code: 133221-31148 on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty5/27/2012, 8:08 pm

praust wrote:
Nice job Matt. I think I wrecked my chances of winning because last 4 weeks I've been making 5+ transfers. Would be nice to finish in the top 200 and get MLS live for the year.. not out of it yet.
Yeah you've shipped 32 more points then I have so far.
Back to top Go down
ihatehouston

ihatehouston

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty6/21/2012, 12:21 am

103 points between me in first and the second place team lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MLS Fantasy League Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLS Fantasy League   MLS Fantasy League Empty

Back to top Go down

MLS Fantasy League
Page 1 of 1