TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FCD vs LA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagle

Jagle

FCD vs LA Empty
PostSubject: FCD vs LA   FCD vs LA Empty7/22/2012, 12:30 am

Hey: How we gonna throw rolls of toilet paper at Beckham if we're on the stage? Will Beckham even be with LA, or will he find some reason to be rubbing elbows with the sporting elite in London?

clap
Olympics

Barf
FCD vs LA 4192639556
Back to top Go down
Parrish

Parrish

FCD vs LA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD vs LA   FCD vs LA Empty7/22/2012, 10:08 am

Beckham is heading to the opening ceremonies. Donovan is suspended due to yellow card accumulation.

BEAT LA!
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

FCD vs LA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD vs LA   FCD vs LA Empty7/23/2012, 8:12 pm

Parrish wrote:
Beckham is heading to the opening ceremonies. Donovan is suspended due to yellow card accumulation.

BEAT LA!

Link
Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

FCD vs LA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD vs LA   FCD vs LA Empty7/24/2012, 11:57 am

We have to get the smoke machine out for this one.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

FCD vs LA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD vs LA   FCD vs LA Empty7/24/2012, 6:16 pm

Keylock25 wrote:
We have to get the smoke machine out for this one.

For the 100th time: DO WE HAVE THE EXPENDABLE (burnable) STUFF? I'm not coming in early and haul that MFer from one end of the burning oven to the other, downstairs and ultimately under the field level stands just to find out that we have no soapy water, or whatever it is that the machine uses. And that's just the first pain in the ass.

Here's the second PITA: As far as I know, there is power only under Red Shamrock's section. Maybe there's power under the field level seats that the rest of us use, and maybe there isn't. Someone with half an interest, and a whole lot of connections with the FO, needs to let them know that we want to use the machine and ask how we can power it. And we want an answer by end of business Thursday. That's in case someone needs to make a run to whatever store sells the burnable stuff, or any missing component of it.

Big logistical problem that smoker. Who's REALLY up for dealing with it?

Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

FCD vs LA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD vs LA   FCD vs LA Empty7/25/2012, 1:15 pm

I have enlisted the help from the Beer Guardians. They have talked to the FO to run a cord to wherever the power source is . I will buy a bottle of fog juice just in case we are out.

This is going to be a big game. We need to provide a great scene to attract more supporters to the North End United fold. Flags, Banners, Smoke, what ever else we can find to make it a great game. Do it Big!
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

FCD vs LA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD vs LA   FCD vs LA Empty7/25/2012, 5:20 pm

Keylock25 wrote:
I have enlisted the help from the Beer Guardians. They have talked to the FO to run a cord to wherever the power source is . I will buy a bottle of fog juice just in case we are out.

This is going to be a big game. We need to provide a great scene to attract more supporters to the North End United fold. Flags, Banners, Smoke, what ever else we can find to make it a great game. Do it Big!

I wrote to the team, as well, late in the day on Tuesday. I got a really good, enthusiastic response back that very same evening. And just a while ago, they called me up on my cell and let me know that the Guardians are working on the setup. It's good to know that everyone is finally up enough to get that heavy thing out, and that the FO is with us. I can't imagine finding room for Big Austria on that stage, but I'll be sure to bring it. I might take it and hang out with EM.

If it doesn't rain, it's going to be a great night.
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

FCD vs LA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD vs LA   FCD vs LA Empty7/27/2012, 2:23 pm

On the Smoker:

I have no idea if that thing still works, I hope it does.

Keylock:

Can you pm me asap about getting it all set up as you have been talking with the DBG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FCD vs LA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCD vs LA   FCD vs LA Empty

Back to top Go down

FCD vs LA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net) :: FC Dallas-
Jump to: