TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)

Go down 
+9
Vash
Parrish
Brad
Jagle
ihatehouston
ReddTrain
GraceTX
scottishbeagle
The Inferno
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GraceTX

Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 10:52 am

Well poot. Maybe you should buy your tickets from Houston directly and sneak on the bus. Haha
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 10:57 am

So who didn't get tickets?

1. Matt
2. Warren

??
Back to top Go down
Keylock25

Keylock25

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 11:16 am

I still think all of the houstank fans bought all of the tickets.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 11:21 am

Hahah. I sent an email to the Houston contact person to see if they are going to release more tickets.
Back to top Go down
Parrish

Parrish

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 11:36 am

GraceTX wrote:
So who didn't get tickets?

1. Matt
2. Warren

??
3. Parrish
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 2:34 pm

4. Andre
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 2:36 pm

if we can get more tickets and there is the demand surely the FO will put on another bus?
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 2:56 pm

I believe it is MLS policy that a minimum of 150 tickets are set aside each game for away supporters. However, maybe the FCD FO have allocated the other fifty tickets for team/staff family and friends.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 3:09 pm

The problem isn't the bus. It's getting the Houston FO to release additional seats in our section. Our FO isn't going to sell more bus seats if they can't be sure that the fans are going to have a seat at the game.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 3:41 pm

Vash wrote:
4. Andre

5. Wayne
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 3:43 pm

GraceTX wrote:
Only 12 seats remain for the bus trip to Houston. If you haven't gotten your bus ticket, you'd better get it ASAP!

Note: I don't know if the FO changed the max number of seats or there was a mad rush on tickets, but 12 is all that remains.

I checked yesterday and there were 60 so it looks like FO changed the number available
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 3:52 pm

GraceTX wrote:
The problem isn't the bus. It's getting the Houston FO to release additional seats in our section. Our FO isn't going to sell more bus seats if they can't be sure that the fans are going to have a seat at the game.

yup, surely the Houston FO will realise there is a greater demand and its a win-win to give us more seats all together. Otherwise Dallas fans will be purchasing seats regardless and sitting in and around Houston fans. could get messy.

Houston brought several hundred fans up here in September, so it would appear our FO extended the courtesy of more tickets to them, surely we can hope for the same?
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 3:57 pm

I hope so. I emailed the Houston contact and have yet to hear from them. I would hope that the FCD FO has also reached out to them, but who knows...
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/18/2012, 4:24 pm

Hammer wrote:
GraceTX wrote:
Only 12 seats remain for the bus trip to Houston. If you haven't gotten your bus ticket, you'd better get it ASAP!

Note: I don't know if the FO changed the max number of seats or there was a mad rush on tickets, but 12 is all that remains.

I checked yesterday and there were 60 so it looks like FO changed the number available

I get the feeling we have two buses. And last year, FCD fans buying in in other areas of the stadium gravitated towards us and were allowed in where we were. I figure the ho-haws in Houston would prefer that we were all together where they can keep us less molested. I'll never forget that one guy who swung on one of us when we beat them on their turf two years ago. Those people down there are crazy.
Back to top Go down
Soyrizo

Soyrizo

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/21/2012, 11:55 am

I posted on bigsoccer but just a heads up here... I phoned Houston FO last week and the away section is 221 and they had tickets limited tickets available - so if you're cool with driving down there should still be tickets to be had. Go go go!
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/21/2012, 6:41 pm

They plan well down there at BB.. (whatever) Compass Stadium. In Section 221, winds from the south will blow across us from left to right and carry our streamer either one section over, or right over the upper service deck and clear out of the stadium. That is if (VERY evil grin) some crazy bastard like me doesn't bring some clear tape and hooks for Christmas ornaments and heave his streamer up into that grated overhang so that it catches. That would make a beautiful display. Now, to do that faster than the orange-dressed gestapo can do anything about it, that is the question.

Oh, and the time for kickoff will put the sun right in our faces. Not at an angle like in their old place, but right on us.

Bring your tannin' lotion.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/21/2012, 6:51 pm

And does anyone know how to tell if the team will wear their road colors? The red streamer won't stand out as well in BB.. (whatever) Compass Stadium. I'll roll up some blue so that I'll have plenty of both.
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/21/2012, 6:54 pm

I wish that I had a way to put a number 10 on my avatar... David sharpening his talons.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/21/2012, 8:17 pm

I got a bus ticket from a DFE member so I am on board. I plan on bringing 30-40 red and white streamers and I am saving my daughters poopy diapers to throw at Ching!
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/21/2012, 11:06 pm

Hammer wrote:
I got a bus ticket from a DFE member so I am on board. I plan on bringing 30-40 red and white streamers and I am saving my daughters poopy diapers to throw at Ching!

We'll take you in place of the DFE guy. Just leave the poopy diapers at home. Reminds me of the dog doo (green) in a gasoline soaked bag trick. You put the stinky thing on a victim's porch, light it and ring the doorbell. He comes out, sees the fire and tries to stamp it out with his foot.

The results are priceless!
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/23/2012, 5:29 pm

would we be allowed in the stadium with a few dozen of these to whack in to the air as our lads come out? $6 for 12 on Amazon. we are going close to the beach after all Smile

Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 416gs2ER6LL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/24/2012, 5:11 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:
would we be allowed in the stadium with a few dozen of these to whack in to the air as our lads come out? $6 for 12 on Amazon. we are going close to the beach after all Smile

Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 416gs2ER6LL._SL500_AA300_

I don't know if they're allowed, but I'm all for them.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/25/2012, 12:57 am

Jagle wrote:
scottishbeagle wrote:

Do it!!! What's the worst that could happen? Dynastink tell us we are bad boys?
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/25/2012, 5:02 pm

Hammer wrote:
Jagle wrote:
scottishbeagle wrote:

Do it!!! What's the worst that could happen? Dynastink tell us we are bad boys?

They'd better allow something. So far, I've rolled nineteen bags of 4 each 40' streamer to distribute among our rowdies. That's 76 rolls of 40' ready to go right now, and I'm preparing more every day. Whomever is sitting in the lower deck under us is going to wind up knee deep in it.

Remember those balloons those bozos released across our field a year or two ago? Man they had the wind on their side, let me tell you. We should be as lucky in the north east corner of their joint, but it's the wrong time of the year for it. We'll likely get a dead blow out of the south that will try to carry our trash out over the north rim of the stadium. I still want to find some plastic hooks for Christmas the ornaments and see if I can get some streamer hung up in the overhang. For that I'll be sure to have some 100' lengths made up.

...in red, white and blue ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jagle

Jagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty5/30/2012, 8:45 pm

You know, I just now figured out that there will be no Houston trip next year because the Dynamo will be coming here. Let's have some fun this time down since we won't be doing it again for a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty6/4/2012, 10:42 am

ok, ordered a dozen full size blue red & white beach balls.
we have streamers, balls, drums, banners....anything else?

just for hammerhead should we bring FCD vuvuzelas? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)   Ticket Package Details:   FCD @ Houscum (6/16) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ticket Package Details: FCD @ Houscum (6/16)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next