TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FC Dallas WPSL team

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dana

FC Dallas WPSL team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team - Page 2 Empty7/14/2011, 2:38 pm

Hammer wrote:
What was the score today?

The results that I just added were:

7/10 : Win 4-0 v Houston
7/12 : Loss 2-4 v Fort Worth
7/13 : Win 4-0 v American Eagles

The start time for the game this Sunday, 7/17, has been changed from 2:00 pm to 11:00 am. I'm told they're also working on a post game watch party for the WWC that both FC Dallas and Fort Worth players will attend.

Also hearing the home game v Fort Worth that was PPD due to weather may be rescheduled to 7/19.

Once I get finalized details, I'll pass those on.
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team - Page 2 Empty7/18/2011, 4:00 pm

Team lost vs the Division Winner, Oklahoma City yesterday 6-3.

The score doesn't reflect what a good game it was. Our ladies shocked the hell out of 'em the first half by going toe to toe with them. FCD was playing it's 4th game in 8 days and had several regulars missing because of other obligations so they only had 2 subs for the game.

The game was tied 3-3 until the last 15 minutes of the game when Oklahoma began to take advantage of FCD's tired legs.

The final game of the season for the team is tomorrow at 7pm on Dr. Pink! If you're able to come out and cheer them on!
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team - Page 2 Empty7/19/2011, 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - no FCD players listed as it looks like they're turning attention to those teams that made the playoffs

*shakes fist of rage at Oklahoma Alliance FC* You're going down next year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FC Dallas WPSL team   FC Dallas WPSL team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas WPSL team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2