TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Hate Kyle Beckerman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer

Hammer

I Hate Kyle Beckerman Empty
PostSubject: I Hate Kyle Beckerman   I Hate Kyle Beckerman Empty5/21/2011, 4:03 pm

I so want to kill Real on Sunday. I hate Kyle Beckerman with a passion and wondered if anyone else felt the same? I am also sick and tired of hearing how great a team they are and how great Jason Kries is! I know he was a great in Dallas, but he is a bloody opposing team coach now and I want to see him in tears on the sideline!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
PhilaDallas

PhilaDallas

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Kyle Beckerman   I Hate Kyle Beckerman Empty5/23/2011, 12:43 pm

I hate Beckerman as well. Hippy.
Back to top Go down
Janice

Janice

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Kyle Beckerman   I Hate Kyle Beckerman Empty5/29/2011, 7:49 pm

I completely agree. I used to love Jason, but then spent some time with him at Bobby Rhine's retirement party. He's a jerk. I would love to see him and the dirty hippy cry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartbeatmusictherapy.net
Brad

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Kyle Beckerman   I Hate Kyle Beckerman Empty5/29/2011, 11:06 pm

Hammer wrote:
I so want to kill Real on Sunday. I hate Kyle Beckerman with a passion and wondered if anyone else felt the same? I am also sick and tired of hearing how great a team they are and how great Jason Kries is! I know he was a great in Dallas, but he is a bloody opposing team coach now and I want to see him in tears on the sideline!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree!
Back to top Go down
scoreNOmore

scoreNOmore

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Kyle Beckerman   I Hate Kyle Beckerman Empty5/29/2011, 11:11 pm

Janice wrote:
I completely agree. I used to love Jason, but then spent some time with him at Bobby Rhine's retirement party. He's a jerk. I would love to see him and the dirty hippy cry!

What happened at the retirement party? I was shocked he showed up since his team got their a$$ beat the night before....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Kyle Beckerman   I Hate Kyle Beckerman Empty

Back to top Go down

I Hate Kyle Beckerman
Page 1 of 1