TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8/27 @ Kansas City

Go down 
+11
gwar0127
Speedbump Joey
GraceTX
TomJ
scottishbeagle
beau
Hammer
Dana
PhilaDallas
ReddTrain
Gina
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GraceTX

8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/20/2011, 8:27 am

Speedbump Joey wrote:
I am planning on going. Brenda, will I be able to tag on with you and your two beaus of the road?

I think Travis was checking with Zen to see if he wanted to go. If he's not going, you are more than welcome to be our 4th person.

Edited: Just talked to Travis and Zen is going so the space in our car is full. Sorry Joey. Maybe you can ride with Wayne?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/20/2011, 12:45 pm

GraceTX wrote:
Speedbump Joey wrote:
I am planning on going. Brenda, will I be able to tag on with you and your two beaus of the road?

I think Travis was checking with Zen to see if he wanted to go. If he's not going, you are more than welcome to be our 4th person.

Edited: Just talked to Travis and Zen is going so the space in our car is full. Sorry Joey. Maybe you can ride with Wayne?

Only if he promises no farting! You can ride with us Joey. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Gina

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/20/2011, 6:01 pm

Just talked to Caleb Gunnels via Twitter. He and his wife are in. Can we add them to the list? Just need a headcount so I have numbers to report to Sam in KC.

Can we also add Brenda, Jon, Travis and Zen to the list as well?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/21/2011, 12:10 pm

Gina wrote:
Just talked to Caleb Gunnels via Twitter. He and his wife are in. Can we add them to the list? Just need a headcount so I have numbers to report to Sam in KC.

Can we also add Brenda, Jon, Travis and Zen to the list as well?

Are they driving?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/21/2011, 12:38 pm

OK guys, let's try this again. Please indicate if you are going

Car #1- leave Dallas Sat. Morning- stay in KC Sat. Night- travel back Sunday
Wayne McMullen (car)
Dana (maybe)
Vickie E
Joey farty pants

Car #2
Gina (car)
Matt
Cynthia
Lesley
Samantha (maybe)

Car #3-Driving Thurs and spending Thurs in OK City. Driving to KC on Friday and spending Fri & Sat in KC and driving back to Dallas Sunday.
John Redding (car)

Car #4 - drive up Sat morning, spend night, come back Sun morning
Jon (car)
Brenda
Mudpoet
Jason

Car #5
Adelaide
Jose
+ 3 un-named

Car #6
Amy
Daniel
Harlan
Amanda

Unknown
Caleb Gunnels
Mrs Gunnels

Plane -
Beau
Kelly

Last edited by Hammer on 7/29/2011, 11:01 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
beau

beau

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/27/2011, 6:17 pm

Are we getting tickets as a group or on our own?
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/27/2011, 6:39 pm

We will get tickets as a group. Gina was in touch with the KC rep and should have prices for us and then we can start collecting to the deadline. Details as soon as we have them.
Back to top Go down
Gina

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/29/2011, 12:41 pm

Lets also add Amy, Daniel and Harmanda to the list! I can't seem to get prices out of Sam. I keep getting one-word responses out of him.
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/29/2011, 3:07 pm

Susan and I are out for this one. Our friends have inconveniently scheduled a wedding for this weekend.
Back to top Go down
gwar0127

gwar0127

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/29/2011, 9:54 pm

Hammer wrote:
gwar0127 wrote:
Susan and I are out for this one. Our friends have inconveniently scheduled a wedding for this weekend.

You have friends?! Outside the Inferno!! How dare you!8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 1806963828

They're Susan's friends. I don't have friends outside the Inferno 🐰
Back to top Go down
Speedbump Joey

Speedbump Joey

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/29/2011, 10:28 pm

Gina wrote:
...I can't seem to get prices out of Sam. I keep getting one-word responses out of him.

Time to start getting forceful then.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/29/2011, 10:53 pm

Updated the list... 27 tickets so far. As soon as we have a price from KC I will detail how payments can be made.

Please post whether you plan on driving, what day you are leaving and coming back and the time, who will be in the car with you, and if you have an open seat.

Wayne McMullen (car)
Dana (maybe)
Vickie E
Joey farty pants

I'm out for this trip... I have to work on Sunday :x

Car #1
Gina (car)
Matt
Cynthia
Lesley
Samantha (maybe)

Car #2-Driving Thurs and spending Thurs in OK City. Driving to KC on Friday and spending Fri & Sat in KC and driving back to Dallas Sunday.
John Redding (car)

Car #3 - drive up Sat morning, spend night, come back Sun morning
Jon (car)
Brenda
Mudpoet
Jason

Car #4
Amy
Daniel
Harlan
Amanda

Will be in KC day before
Caleb Gunnels
Mrs Gunnels

Plane -
Beau
Kelly

Last edited by Hammer on 8/3/2011, 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
calebgunnels

calebgunnels

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty7/30/2011, 9:28 am

I'll be in KC the day before so I can meet at the stadium. Just let me know ticket prices, times, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gina

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/3/2011, 3:43 pm

Slowly but surely squeezing details out of Sam. Here is his latest email:

Up to 30 is a good cutoff. I can make a link for people to buy individually, total cost/ticket will be $22.50

I've asked him to let me know when said link is set up as well as what section we will be in.
Back to top Go down
calebgunnels

calebgunnels

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/3/2011, 6:41 pm

Gina wrote:
Slowly but surely squeezing details out of Sam. Here is his latest email:

Up to 30 is a good cutoff. I can make a link for people to buy individually, total cost/ticket will be $22.50

I've asked him to let me know when said link is set up as well as what section we will be in.

guess just who become a member of the Inferno?!?!?

that's right. this will be my first FCD game as an official supporter!
Back to top Go down
Speedbump Joey

Speedbump Joey

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/3/2011, 9:12 pm

I am out.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/3/2011, 10:48 pm

Speedbump Joey wrote:
I am out.

I am out too. I have to work. I removed myself fromthe list above.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/3/2011, 10:58 pm

I'm still in.
Back to top Go down
Gina

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/4/2011, 4:58 pm

BOOM.

http://www.sportingkc.com/FCD-away-supporters

Click “Find Tickets”, then enter Special Offer Code HOOPS

Those purchasing will need to sign up for an account under “Create an Account” at the next screen. The total is $22.25/ticket, and tickets will be delivered by email. We’ll be in touch soon on more!

Thanks,

Sam
Back to top Go down
djwalker

djwalker

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/4/2011, 5:10 pm

I am planning on driving from OKC. I'd like to meet the caravan at a gas station or something and drive along with everyone. I have an empty seat, so if one of the cars is overcrowded someone can hop in with me.

Hammer wrote:
Updated the list... 27 tickets so far. As soon as we have a price from KC I will detail how payments can be made.

Please post whether you plan on driving, what day you are leaving and coming back and the time, who will be in the car with you, and if you have an open seat.

Wayne McMullen (car)
Dana (maybe)
Vickie E
Joey farty pants

I'm out for this trip... I have to work on Sunday :x

Car #1
Gina (car)
Matt
Cynthia
Lesley
Samantha (maybe)

Car #2-Driving Thurs and spending Thurs in OK City. Driving to KC on Friday and spending Fri & Sat in KC and driving back to Dallas Sunday.
John Redding (car)

Car #3 - drive up Sat morning, spend night, come back Sun morning
Jon (car)
Brenda
Mudpoet
Jason

Car #4
Amy
Daniel
Harlan
Amanda

Car 4.5 (will join caravan in OKC if possible)
DJ

Will be in KC day before
Caleb Gunnels
Mrs Gunnels

Plane -
Beau
Kelly
Back to top Go down
http://davetown.tumblr.com
beau

beau

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/4/2011, 8:15 pm

We got our tickets. Thanks for your help on this Gina.
Back to top Go down
elenithegreat

elenithegreat

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/5/2011, 12:16 am

I am in for this one.

I have a friend that will be meeting me there, and she has a ticket for me though. I can stay the night, just need to know an estimate of how much money I will need beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Gina

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/6/2011, 12:04 am

If you were planning on leaving Sunday morning and returning Sunday afternoon, you should probably change that to Sunday afternoon and returning Sunday evening. My last correspondence with Sam:

123 is the same area where we sit at Pizza Hut Park. Will we be allowed to bring in our big INFERNO banner and hang it over the rail in front of the section?

Also, we're good friends with the Midnight Riders in New England. They told us they got a tour of the stadium when they were in town. We've heard nothing but amazing things about the stadium and we're all really excited to see it. Would there be any way to set something like that up for us? I'm asking out of pure curiosity... if not no big deal at all! Just curious.

Again, we appreciate your help so much! Thank you!

Gina

To which he responded with:

Yes, and, yes, I was planning on offering it to you. Sunday morning would probably be best.

Who is down for a tour of Livestrong? Come on, thats awesome. And regarding The Inferno banner, leave it with me and it will be safe. I don't lose things.

Back to top Go down
djwalker

djwalker

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/6/2011, 2:17 pm

Is there any space left for me to chip in on one of the Hotel rooms?
Back to top Go down
http://davetown.tumblr.com
Aquarius21

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/8/2011, 1:04 pm

Got my ticket Very Happy I am so in for a stadium tour.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty8/8/2011, 2:08 pm

Jon and I have our tickets. I'll check with Zen and Mudpoet to see if we're in for the stadium tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

8/27 @ Kansas City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next