TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8/27 @ Kansas City

Go down 
+11
gwar0127
Speedbump Joey
GraceTX
TomJ
scottishbeagle
beau
Hammer
Dana
PhilaDallas
ReddTrain
Gina
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GraceTX

8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/8/2011, 2:08 pm

Jon and I have our tickets. I'll check with Zen and Mudpoet to see if we're in for the stadium tour.
Back to top Go down
Gina

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/8/2011, 3:28 pm

GraceTX wrote:
Jon and I have our tickets. I'll check with Zen and Mudpoet to see if we're in for the stadium tour.

The correct answer is, "we're in."
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/8/2011, 5:59 pm

djwalker wrote:
Is there any space left for me to chip in on one of the Hotel rooms?

Has anyone seen this message? I won't be going up, but let's see if someone can help a fellow Infernite out here please. Hold tight DJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Gina

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/11/2011, 6:15 pm

Who is in to tour Livestrong on Sunday morning? I hope its all of you. We've never before been invited to do this. Could be awesome. And by could be, I mean it will be. :-)
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/11/2011, 8:28 pm

djwalker wrote:

We're 4 in a room right now, but you can crash on the floor of our hotel if you don't get any better offers.
Back to top Go down
djwalker

djwalker

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/11/2011, 9:28 pm

Excellent! If push comes to shove, I don't need much more than a little patch of floor.

GraceTX wrote:
djwalker wrote:

We're 4 in a room right now, but you can crash on the floor of our hotel if you don't get any better offers.
Back to top Go down
http://davetown.tumblr.com
Gina

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/24/2011, 9:43 am

Alright, guys, we're about 2 days away from the trip. Some last minute details to go over:

1. Have you all bought your tickets yet? The deadline on the link is gametime- literally 7:30 PM on Saturday night, but they send you your ticket through EMAIL so you have to do it beforehand. Do NOT forget to purchase your ticket before you leave and PRINT it and take it with you. I won't be able to help you if you get to Livestrong without your printed ticket.

2. Who is in to tour Livestrong on Sunday morning? I e-mailed Sam to find out exactly what time Sunday morning this would be; I will report back once I hear from him, but if you are in to tour Livestrong, I need to know!

That's all I've got right now, but I'll post later when I get more information from Sam regarding tailgating, parking and what we can/can't take in.
Back to top Go down
djwalker

djwalker

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/24/2011, 10:52 am

Gina, I'm in for the tour.

I'd like to coordinate with you guys so I can join the caravan when you all roll through Oklahoma City. Last time (way back when KH was still playing for Kansas City) I made this road trip, everyone stopped at the exit in Edmond with the Gas Station and Braums. Think we can do something like that again?
Back to top Go down
http://davetown.tumblr.com
Gina

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/24/2011, 12:03 pm

DJ,

I don't know if we're caravaning. Seems like all of us are leaving at different times. I know my particular group is not leaving until 4 PM on Friday.

Who is leaving Friday morning? AND WHO IS IN FOR THE TOUR?!!?
Back to top Go down
ReddTrain

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/24/2011, 12:06 pm

I'm in for the tour...and I'm leaving 4ish Friday - with an overnight stop in OKC.
Back to top Go down
GraceTX

GraceTX

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/24/2011, 2:23 pm

My group is in for the tour.

We're leaving Sat am for the trip, but don't have plans yet for driving.
Back to top Go down
Aquarius21

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/24/2011, 2:38 pm

FYI, current forecast is showing a high of 89 in KC Saturday and a low of 66.
Back to top Go down
beau

beau

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/26/2011, 10:20 pm

Just had an awesome KC barbeque meal- Arthur Bryant's... we loved it!

When and where are people meeting tomorrow? Lot I?
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty8/27/2011, 8:32 am

beau-

Check your PMs. I sent you Gina's number. She's running point on this trip and will have all the information you need.
Back to top Go down
Hammer

Hammer

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty9/5/2011, 9:41 pm

WANTED: photos of the road trip to KC. Please email them to photos@the-inferno.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-inferno.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/27 @ Kansas City   8/27 @ Kansas City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

8/27 @ Kansas City
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3