TIDN (The Inferno Dot Net)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POLL: Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden

Go down 
+14
ihatehouston
Vash
ReddTrain
Balonpie
Jagle
Hammer
Tex-Micks
Keylock25
mudpoet
Parrish
Rex Kramer
The Inferno
scottishbeagle
GraceTX
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Should the Inferno move the Beer Garden?
Yes
POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 I_vote_lcap80%POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 16 ]
No
POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Don't Care
POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Parrish

POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLL: Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden   POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 Empty5/22/2012, 4:45 am

We talking about practice. Remember that the next home game is Open Cup on a weeknight. It'll be a small crowd, so plenty of opportunity to work on things.
Back to top Go down
Balonpie

Balonpie

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden   POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 Empty5/22/2012, 5:53 am

"Not a game, not a game"
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden   POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 Empty5/22/2012, 10:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Might a request be put in with the FO to not have the advert board for thrash bags be moved from the north endline?
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden   POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 Empty5/23/2012, 5:25 pm

so, I know there is no home game (other than the open cup) for about a month, but is their any indication as to if the FO will allow this move to be seamless and hastle free for the rest of the season?
Back to top Go down
scottishbeagle

scottishbeagle

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden   POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 Empty6/14/2012, 3:44 pm

scottishbeagle wrote:
so, I know there is no home game (other than the open cup) for about a month, but is their any indication as to if the FO will allow this move to be seamless and hastle free for the rest of the season?

*bump* Very Happy

any word as to what the plan is for the rest of the season?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden   POLL:  Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

POLL: Should the Inferno Move to the Beer Garden
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4